Enough!
Your name: PaperHat

Your ban ID: 38313

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Turtle N a Tree and the police sergant and another cop that was there his name started with D

Why we should unban you: i got banned about 5 min ago for FearRP, i have no idea how the hell its about fear rp excually the guy who chased my was failing rp so hard.... so thats what REALLY happend: my friend got randomly arrested when the moderator was near him and the moderator have done NOTHING except derping, after he got arrested, the moderator teleported away (my friend died and the cops was arresting him for something that he did before he died by CDM) so i was talking to them telling them that its not right that they arrested him and the started tazing me, i called the mod, he was there the whole time just freaking derping he wasnt even doing anything just looking at me getting tazed over and over again!+i got shot at by one of the officers, after we moved a bit from the original location that we was standing, i got tazed a few times after one of the cops UNCUFFED me so i started walking away then one of the cops started chasing me for no reason after one of them UNCUFFED me. he started shooting at me so i told him to "fuck off" cuz he was randomly shooting at me
then i got CDMed and banned for FearRP.

you can check the logs of about 16:55~17:00+3GTM that all im saying is true and i'd like to know please how the hell was i breaking FearRP, ty

BTW: if aviator was coming to me and asking me what happend i would have told him what happend and all of this stupid was prevented, im asking from every single admin: please, dont ban right away! just ASK what HAPPEND!!!!
Hello,

I suspended you for one week because you broke FearRP. The events were observed by me while on the server.

I was watching you the whole time. You were being knocked out by cops outside the Offices on V33X as a Corleone. You then moved over onto the road where you were knocked out, after this you decided to run from this location all the way to the end of the city tunnel while the cop was chasing you with a gun shouting "Stop!".

During the time I was observing (outside the Offices), I saw no failRP. The Police Officer was trying to arrest you for threatening to raid the Nexus, yet before you were suspended you decided to run from his gunpoint.

I will suspend a user how I see fitting you have been here long enough and I don't have time to be explaining to a near 300 hour player what FearRP is. Therefore you were suspended.
Regards,
aviator
did you even see that i got uncuffed?? i know what fearRP is, and i wasnt breaking it, he had no reason to point at me a gun i got uncuffed.
(09-28-2013, 03:38 PM)PaperHat Wrote: did you even see that i got uncuffed?? i know what fearRP is, and i wasnt breaking it, he had no reason to point at me a gun i got uncuffed.

It doesn't matter if you were handcuffed or not, you must not run from someone pointing a gun or taser at you. You ran from the Police Officer with his gun out, repeatedly saying "Stop!". He did have a reason to, since you were a suspect to a potential crime.
Regards,
aviator
+i got banned for a week for fearrp?
2 ppl after me got banned for the same reason for a single day, how cuald you explain that??

and one of them DCed to avoid the admin! how the hell is it possible

and how cuald you explain that i got tazed so many times when i was just standing?

its pritty much failrp if someone is tazing you around 20 times!

and they was breaking NLR after my friend died and they arrested him for something that he have done before he died.8
(09-28-2013, 03:41 PM)PaperHat Wrote: +i got banned for a week for fearrp?
2 ppl after me got banned for the same reason for a single day, how cuald you explain that??

and one of them DCed to avoid the admin! how the hell is it possible

You have enough hours to understand the rule and so a bigger punishment would be issued. You also have a fairly large ban history, at Fearless we operate with a "ladder-like" system, whereby the more suspensions you get, the longer your next one will be. I will ban you for a length of time I find suitable.
Regards,
aviator
5 of my bans was with NO REASON!

at one: i got banned or a ban request that wasnt even on me!

two: i got banned for killing a guy after punch whoring me and breaking NLR around 5 times for freaking hour when cops NEVER done ANYTHING while they was just standing near me doing NOTHING not arresting him or telling him to stop!

three: i got banned after my brother killed someone with my account randomly and i explained it to the admin.

four: i got banned twice for the same thing. (two diefferent people BRed me for the same reason and i got banned twice for one thing)

five: i got banned for trying to save my friend when he was injured by a car excident and the don corleon pulled out an AK to kill him and take his weapons, after i tried to kill him after killing my friend (im saying friend as mate in IC) he changed his job to avoid the death and lose his AK)

will you agree with me that all of this bans are not reasonable?
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, PaperHat (STEAM_0:1:46427274), will stand as issued.
Please note, the denial of this ban appeal is because the user was found to be breaking fear role-play by running from an armed Police Officer. Please remember that you must not attack, run away and must comply with demands of those pointing a weapon towards you.

Server Rules Wrote:Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

The suspension issued was found to be valid.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator