Rightfully banned and an apologize from my side.
Information 
So I receive my first ban today.

There was a raid and the president was hold on gun point, I was in a rush trying to kill the raiders and failed to see it was the president (and due to that rush I thought it's only civilians and pres was safe, so I just want neutralize the threat since that's more important) so I killed the man holding the president hostage. Which I shouldn't seen in the backlight.

I'm sorry for my mistake and the behavior that I showed during the 1 min raid. It's my bad and I have never done before and I hope that I will never do it again.

Hope those who was involved can find a way to forgive this mistake over time.
(10-03-2013, 03:42 PM)Mr. Davidson Wrote: So I receive my first ban today.

There was a raid and the president was hold on gun point, I was in a rush trying to kill the raiders and failed to see it was the president (and due to that rush I thought it's only civilians and pres was safe, so I just want neutralize the threat since that's more important) so I killed the man holding the president hostage. Which I shouldn't seen in the backlight.

I'm sorry for my mistake and the behavior that I showed during the 1 min raid. It's my bad and I have never done before and I hope that I will never do it again.

Hope those who was involved can find a way to forgive this mistake over time.
Apology accepted.
It was me, the person who did you killed
Make a unban request it this case, since it was kinda chaos there in lobby (Don't really remember what happen since I had too many SRU in my area (I prefer to take president's alive to make them change a laws))
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
[/quote]
Apology accepted.
It was me, the person who did you killed
Make a unban request it this case, since it was kinda chaos there in lobby (Don't really remember what happen since I had too many SRU in my area (I prefer to take president's alive to make them change a laws))
[/quote]

Thanks Kula, but I can't make a Unban request of something I did do. You gotta take responsibility for owns mistake. That is what I always says anyway and what kinda man will I be if I did otherwise?

Just glad he didn't give me more, that could ruined the payday event ^^ Thanks btw for that, Narcotic.
The following 1 user Likes Davidson's post:
  • ArcHammer