UnBan Request - TehFox ^^
UnBan Request - TehFox
Your name: TehFox ^^

Your ban ID: 38287

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Random car theft.

Involved:

Why we should unban you:
Just because if its a roleplay game that tries to copy the real life, i dont see when the thefts rob any car, if they have any reason. I just needed a ride, just that.
Vehicle rules point 14:
Quote:Don't steal peoples cars randomly or for a bad RP reason (IE:Stealing to sell back to the owner is not allowed)

Rules for an Unban Request.

Quote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Do you have anything to add to why you actually should be unbanned? You obviously broke a rule..
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Tell me a good reason for example.
I didint had a ride soo, i stole is car, i dont see the problem.
I'd just like to input that I've issued you a ban for the same reason. I told you exactly you need a valid reason, but you've obviously ignored that and broke the same rule again.
We have rules on this server. Rules which allow for a more smooth RP experience, and if you don't want to follow the rules then you will be banned time after time after time.

Here is a neat little thread with a collection about alot of questions when it comes to rules. If you want to play on fearless then I highly suggest you read this link:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37778

As for your unbanrequest, it will be denied as rulebreakage took place and I don't see any reason to why you should be unbanned.
Closed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator