[Guide] How to: Use 'easy precision'
Easy precision and how to use it.
Just because I saw many people that doesn't know easy precision I am making this guide.

Basics

1. What is easy precision? And where I can find it?
Easy precision is a useful tool that will help you building with precision.
You can just simply find it in the tool menu. It's at constraints>precision.
If you still don't know then open this spoiler.

Spoiler :

1. Got it. What now?
There will be 2 basic things what you have to learn. The parts are welding and the 'apply' option. First you have to enable experimental mode. When you have he precision clicked on then under all the options there is 'general options' If you still don't know then open up this spoiler.

Spoiler :

This is need for the apply part.

1.1 Welding
First of all, click the weld. Its the number 4. Now, to start spawn a random prop and freeze it in middle of air and now, spawn another prop. I guess you noticed there is some lines on the prop. And that is the most important thing that makes the precision awesome. Try aiming on the middle. The middle got double line so try to aim near the middle. When you aim on the middle press 'E' it will auto-direct you to the middle. Then click on that dot. When you are done double-click on another middle of the second object. If you don't understand then click on the spoiler.

1.2 The 'apply'
Apply is a tool that applies status to prop. Like 'only collide only with player'. This is very simple part because you just click and done! Ok to start, select 'apply' and then check options you would like to. If you still don't understand then open this spoiler.

2. Axis
Like additional basic thing of precision is axis. Axis is used to force prop turn on the prop it is attached on. Just simply click in middle of first prop and attach it on the second props middle. Also if you want it to turn automatically then use motor. If you don't understand then open the spoiler.

Additional

3. Hydraulics
Well, this is not part of easy precision but its still useful. Just simply click on first and second prop and you will go something like rope that will move the second prop forward/backwards. Also i recommend to use 'fixed' mode. If you don't understand then open spoiler.

4. Motor
This is very good tool but its not part of easy precision. This tool is useful on roulette etc. To use it just simply do the same thing you do with axis. That means click on first prop and on second prop to attach. It can even turn forever and on a chosen force. Also there is option to choose how much time it will turn.
If you still don't understand then open the spoiler.

Credits to Freezak for helping me a bit.
Guide approved.

Thank you for contributing to the community!
Regards,
aviator