un-ban request please
Your name: ozzie8891

Your ban ID: 37724

Banned by: vauld

Reason: RDM

Involved: myself and weecow

Why we should unban you: i think maybe an admin should unban me because i have now realized that i did wrong and deeply sorry for the RDM i did, i have also sent weecow and vauld a message apologizing for my poor rp, i am not normaly like this as you can see i been playing for a few months now and 280+hrs and this is my first ever ban. i have apologized to both people and promise it will never happen again, please may some 1 unban me, i have not heard back from vauld as hes not been on for a few days now. i miss playing the server dearly.

many thanks for reading.
(09-27-2013, 03:47 PM)mrloa88 Wrote: i have now realized that i did wrong

Why haven't you read the rules?
(09-27-2013, 03:58 PM)Killjoy Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 03:47 PM)mrloa88 Wrote: i have now realized that i did wrong

Why haven't you read the rules?

ah yes i have just read them again sir, im soo sorry for posting un-ban request 2times, will not happen again sir i can assure you of that.

please may you un-ban me i have apologized to both people and im truly sorry for the crime i committed.
I can't say anything other than I was just being a officer, I looked behind me I saw you pulling out a MP5 and you shot me. For no reason at all. But the fact you have over 290 hours should make you aware of the rules and that you cannot break them.
(09-27-2013, 04:19 PM)Weecow Wrote: I can't say anything other than I was just being a officer, I looked behind me I saw you pulling out a MP5 and you shot me. For no reason at all.

yes sir and i have pm'ed you and apologized about that deeply. and it will not happen again i assure you of that. i am normaly a sru or police myself and rp nicely im sorry to you and i have let myself down too. wont happen again.

please accept my apology
please may an admin get back to me about this? i have deeply apologized to all involved. i am desperate to play again, i have 290+ hrs and this is first ban. please i have done what most wouldn't do and apologized to the person i rdm'ed and promised never to do this again i rp nicely 99% of the time as an sru or police officer.

please un-ban me.

thanks for reading
Also I would like to add, the ban request I've made about you, when Aviator reviewed it he gave you 48 hours to explain your side of the story, in that mean while you could explain yourself and perhaps get a shorter ban after all. I cannot link you to the thread right now, I am on my ipad.

Be patient for the administrator to review this unban request, I am going to leave this unban request.
(09-27-2013, 06:14 PM)Weecow Wrote: Also I would like to add, the ban request I've made about you, when Aviator reviewed it he gave you 48 hours to explain your side of the story, in that mean while you could explain yourself and perhaps get a shorter ban after all. I cannot link you to the thread right now, I am on my ipad.

Be patient for the administrator to review this unban request, I am going to leave this unban request.

yes weecow thanks for your response and advice mate, also i went to my ban request before the 48hrs was up but vauld had already banned me before 48hrs. and yes i will wait for an admin to reply with a disision as i know that they can be extreamly busy at time.

thanks weecow. hope to see you soon and sorry once again mate.
please any admin, please respond to this. i am busting to play on the server again, i have served 5 out of 6 days and apologized to the people involved and have learnt from my lesson.
Denied.

You are supposed to read the rules before doing anything, not break them then realize you've made mistake.