Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP]FR Generation20

Your ban ID: 37144

Banned by: [FL:M] Enzyme (which is now : [FL] Enzyme), then extended by [FL] Aviator

Reason: Random car theft and putting it in lake. Gotten enough warnings in 1 day.

Involved: Weecow

Why we should unban you:

Part 1 - Story

I was roleplaying in a gas station as a security guard (Kul-Oil), it was about 2 to 3 hours I roleplayed and on many occasions I met Weecow in the forest, not far from the bar, he made a kind of Indian RP. At one time, he came to the back of the gas station to meet a gun dealer and to make him a joke I stole his car. Meanwhile, he had moved his location of roleplay to the lake ... I drove the car to the lake and I put it in the water. When Weecow arrived, he seemed angry, so I started to put his car out of the water in order to put it back on the mainland. After that, I went back to him to talk with him but he hasn't answered, it's then that I saw Enzyme connect to the server. He immediately teleported me on the roof of a house around and we exchanged a few words and then he banned me.

Part 2 - My motivations to be unbanned

I would like to start explaining that I understood why this "joke" was a violation of the rules. In real life, stealing a car, even for a joke to a friend can lead to an arrest and a prison sentence or conditional. So, doing the same thing in the server is completely unrealistic! It took me time to understand the significance of this ban. Finally, I would add that I would like to apologize to Weecow for the mistake I made. I regret the act I committed and I want to say that I understand the consequences of such an act, and the gravity of such an act in real life.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Forgive me if I make any mistakes, this happened a while ago and I can't really remember every detail.

First of all, you came on the server for the first time in a while it was all fine and good, but you proceeded to be a minge. If I believe it correctly Narcotic warned you for some kind of RP if I am right, that was your first warning. Later Narcotic left and there was no administrator or moderator on the server, I was having a sort of house near the bar where you Freezak and KuLa came to take a look. You all were doing the Kul-Oil Roleplay. You had a gun equipped and started to minge around my house. I am not going to mention names who did it but one of you was throwing contraband inside my base, and you were doing the same. After that you were standing at the street and just randomly shot at a car, I don't know why and how but you just shot it out of nowhere as a security guard that was ment to protect the Kul-Oil station. I believe you didn't kill him but you attempted to. Later I got a bit bored and checked out the Kul-Oil station and I needed to buy some ammo or guns off a gun dealer. I was standing right behind the Kul-Oil building, and my car was parked near the station. I saw someone in a gas mask (You) lockpick my car and drive away, I directly followed it and knocked on the door but you didn't stop you just drove on I stopped at the side of the road and sent you a PM if you stole my car, you PM'ed me back saying "No" or "hmm?" something like that. That's where I contacted Enzyme saying if he could come on and solve the case. I took evidence of the chat and even asked you in steam if you did it. I've sent the evidence to Enzyme. At the time he came on I was standing at the lake with my car in the lake. You were laughing and found it funny. After enzyme came on you proppushed my car out of the lake and made up it was a joke. Enzyme proceeded to talk with you and banned you, Aviator extended it.

Quote: I would like to start explaining that I understood why this "joke" was a violation of the rules. In real life, stealing a car, even for a joke to a friend can lead to an arrest and a prison sentence or conditional. So, doing the same thing in the server is completely unrealistic! It took me time to understand the significance of this ban. Finally, I would add that I would like to apologize to Weecow for the mistake I made. I regret the act I committed and I want to say that I understand the consequences of such an act, and the gravity of such an act in real life.

It is not about the rule life rules, it's about the server rules. You have a bit more than 1000 hours and you should really know these rules and understand that stealing a car and even driving it in the lake is against the rules, you are completely aware you got many bans and a recent one from Fultzy by breaking FearRP. I cannot believe it is all a joke, or if it was intended to be a joke.

Thank you.
Generation. Do you remember when Narc and I brought you on the "admin-roof" because of your fearRP breakage as SRU? You remember how we gave you your last chance? And we said.. No matter how small the next rulebreakage was... You would get permed. All of us agreed on this and I was called only a FEW HOURS later about you messing around, breaking the rules. Your ban for the car-theft was valid, no question about it.

Under my time as a moderator, I saw you so many times doing so much on the borderlines of rules, and I gave you warnings everytime.. Too many.
You have proven to me that you cannot be serious, and when there are no staff-members on, then you will just break. Jokes or not, it is still against the rules.
I really DO NOT see a reason to why you should be unbanned. You've been given too many chances. You didn't even make it a day after Narc and I gave you this big last-chance to go ahead and break another rule.

You have 1009 hours. You should have known better.

I want to mention that the bans you have are quite serious. You have obviously been ignoring the rules for your 1000 hours, and I really DO NOT see why you even deserve another chance.
You've gotten too many.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(09-27-2013, 03:45 PM)Weecow Wrote: Forgive me if I make any mistakes, this happened a while ago and I can't really remember every detail.

Quote:First of all, you came on the server for the first time in a while it was all fine and good, but you proceeded to be a minge. If I believe it correctly Narcotic warned you for some kind of RP if I am right, that was your first warning.

Exactly.

Quote:You had a gun equipped and started to minge around my house. I am not going to mention names who did it but one of you was throwing contraband inside my base, and you were doing the same.

We talked, then, yes, it happened like you say ...

Quote:After that you were standing at the street and just randomly shot at a car, I don't know why and how but you just shot it out of nowhere as a security guard that was ment to protect the Kul-Oil station.

I'll start that my job was meant to protect Kul-Oil station, yes. But, I was off-duty with KuLa & Freezak ...

Quote:I believe you didn't kill him but you attempted to.

I don't think I kill him and I wouldn't have kill him anyway, if my memory is correct, he came a little bit close to us so I started to shoot to scare him ...

Quote:Later I got a bit bored and checked out the Kul-Oil station and I needed to buy some ammo or guns off a gun dealer. I was standing right behind the Kul-Oil building, and my car was parked near the station. I saw someone in a gas mask (You) lockpick my car and drive away, I directly followed it and knocked on the door but you didn't stop you just drove on I stopped at the side of the road and sent you a PM if you stole my car, you PM'ed me back saying "No" or "hmm?" something like that.

Well, since it was a joke, and that I had to bring it to the lake to finish it, I didn't tell you it was me yet. So, yes, I answered "No." or something similar.

Quote:That's where I contacted Enzyme saying if he could come on and solve the case. I took evidence of the chat and even asked you in steam if you did it. I've sent the evidence to Enzyme. At the time he came on I was standing at the lake with my car in the lake.

Yes.

Quote:You were laughing and found it funny.

As stated in the Part 2 - My motivations to be unbanned : I understood why this "joke" was a violation of the rules. In real life, stealing a car, even for a joke to a friend can lead to an arrest and a prison sentence or conditional. So, doing the same thing in the server is completely unrealistic! It took me time to understand the significance of this ban. That's why I guess I was laughing this day.

Quote:After enzyme came on you proppushed my car out of the lake and made up it was a joke.

For me it was a joke since the beginning. Now I understood my act and took conscious, I perfectly understand it's not anymore a joke.

Quote:Enzyme proceeded to talk with you and banned you, Aviator extended it.

Yes.

Quote:you got many bans and a recent one from Fultzy by breaking FearRP.

First, this ban came from Enzyme. Second, this wasn't for breaking FearRP but NLR.
I've lost count of how many second chances you've gotten, Generation.
(09-27-2013, 03:48 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
Quote:Generation. Do you remember when Narc and I brought you on the "admin-roof" because of your fearRP breakage as SRU?

Yes, I remember.

Quote:You remember how we gave you your last chance? And we said.. No matter how small the next rulebreakage was... You would get permed. All of us agreed on this and I was called only a FEW HOURS later about you messing around, breaking the rules. Your ban for the car-theft was valid, no question about it.

Yes, I know but as I stated in the Part 2, I did it as a joke and I understand now why this "joke" was a violation of the rules (stated right after this sentence in the main message)

Quote:Under my time as a moderator, I saw you so many times doing so much on the borderlines of rules, and I gave you warnings everytime.. Too many.

Twice time. You explain it like if I was doing it everytime, it happened 3 months (or 2) between the first ban (extended by Fultzy) and this one ...

Quote:Jokes or not, it is still against the rules.

I understand it now (stated in Part 2).

Quote:I really DO NOT see a reason to why you should be unbanned. You've been given too many chances.

I would like to be back on the Fearless RP's servers to roleplay as serious as possible. To do more passives roleplays (because the two last bans were involving agressives roleplays). Of course, that's not only for that, but this is one of the main reason going on with the Part 2.

Quote:I want to mention that the bans you have are quite serious. You have obviously been ignoring the rules for your 1000 hours, and I really DO NOT see why you even deserve another chance.

I'd like to point out that when I got banned by Ruxandra, it happened like over 1 year, I roleplayed over 700/800 hours from now.
You've lied to us all so many times, caused all kinds of havoc, been permanently banned and pardoned multiple times. This is it, no more. Bye-bye Generation, Fearless is now a closed door for you.
I don't like to go against the general opinion of the team members here, but in this case I feel I must write my opinion on this case.

Generation has been banned a lot of times, which is certainly a bad thing, however after his suspended perm ban 8 months ago, he's spend a lot of time on our server. All these months without a single offense, and definitely was roleplaying very well, even got awarded with roleplay points.

He's spend a lot of effort in Passive RP, and has assisted many people who needed support. Check this thread (plus links in it) about his character and see how detailed it is: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23778

He shouldn't go in the books as a major minge. I believe that this rulebreak shouldn't get linked to his previous, old bans. Therefore I find a perm over the edge for this rulebreak, a 2 week ban would've been more than enough.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Case under review. Expect resolution within 24 hours.
Regards,
aviator
After having a talk with the staff team, I've come to the conclusion player Generation has gotten enough chances through his time on Fearless.
Generation decided to break the rules only hours after I gave him his last warning. I have found a perma-ban a just punishment.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator