UnBan Request - HybridPacman
Your name: HybridPacman

Your ban ID: 38236

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: Random warranting every person owning an appartment for 'drug posession'.

Involved:

Why we should unban you:
to be honest i thought Black Market Dealers couldn't base which freezak was doing at the time, him being a BMD made me suspicious because he kept going in and out so i thought i'd have a look inside and get a warrant, i was aloud and entered only to find contraband then i arrested Freezak, previously i saw a player talking with him

he also based next to Freezak so i also asked for a warrant, only to be teleported to a roof with freezak then banned because apparently i was warranting EVERYBODY when i only warranted him and hes neighbor, all i'm asking is to be unbanned, 24 hours is a bit harsh in my opinion
I am involved.

Right let's start from the very beginning. You were walking around me and Freezak's house at the slums, to me it just seemed like you were doing a normal patrol around the slums and etcetera. But you kept standing at our house. You didn't ask Freezak if you can check his house but you just went running in, without any notice and even without a warrant. He told you to get out and you got out. But after that you proceeded to search warrant him for "drug possession" which was totally random at that time since he didn't even had any drugs in possesion. A bit later you asked me if I own the house next time his house I responded to you saying "Maybe not, maybe I am" which was said IC, you said "let me in or I get a search warrant" where I responded "If it's mine, why should I?" So basically I didn't even say it's my house but you just assumed it was my house so you requested the same warrant with the reason "drug possession". Firstly you weren't even been in the house so you cannot even know if I possessed drugs. And secondly you can't just warrant everyone because you think they have contraband or drugs in possession. I am not sure about this, but I think I've even said it to you that you cannot warrant someone because you 'think' they have contraband/drugs.

Quote:.. "him being a BMD made me suspicious because he kept going in and out so i thought i'd have a look inside and get a warrant, i was aloud and entered only to find contraband then i arrested Freezak, previously i saw a player talking with him"

Him being a BMD? In Character you don't know if hes a BMD. Maybe he weares kevlar because hes a military man? So basically you were metagaming.
About the warrant you talked about, as I said you cannot get a warrant to look inside, you need solid evidence not a suspicion.

Quote:he also based next to Freezak so i also asked for a warrant, only to be teleported to a roof with freezak then banned because apparently i was warranting EVERYBODY when i only warranted him and hes neighbor, all i'm asking is to be unbanned, 24 hours is a bit harsh in my opinion

I didn't base next to Freezak, as I said I said "Maybe I am, maybe not" so you cannot know if I live there at all. And yes he did ban you for warranting everyone with the reason "drug possession" that is true, you warranted me and freezak for it. If you would warrant me why for drug possession you don't even know I am possessing drugs.
I was doing a patrol because every police officer went somwhere

Quote: without any notice and even without a warrant.
First off that is a massive lie, check the logs i issued two warrants and they both got approved, he did not tell me to leave he just said "how did you know i had drugs"

Quote:drug possession
i know i should have been more specific but it was heat of the moment and seeing a BMD enter and leave hes house multiple times all in a couple minutes sort of got me going,
Quote:he didn't even had any drugs in possession
i'll think you find he did, he had 6 or 9 pots of weed which i confiscated and where going to hand in,
and yes i have not really been a police officer before but how could i search your house if i did not think you had drugs? there's no way to get a warrant then,
Quote:Him being a BMD? In Character you don't know if hes a BMD
Ok i understand i shouldn't of known but i thought there was a rule where if you are a BMD you are not aloud to base, only civilians can.
Quote:you warranted me and freezak for it
thats not everyone though is it, i understand that i messed up a little someone could have corrected me not straight up ban me for 24 hours?

I could be wrong with that, a officer did walk into Freezak's house shortly before you asked the warrant. I assumed it was you but I am not sure.

You should be more specific at all, you can't have the suspicion of drugs if hes a BMD. IC You don't even know his a BMD, that's metagaming. And the warrant for 'Drug possession' on me, what about that?

Of course, BMD's cannot base. But what we had was a on-going Roleplay about drug dealing and the general black market. I was mostly inside the house but I was a civilian. Also we didn't have contraband so I weren't basing with Freezak. Freezak was mostly dealing with cases and if he was back he was mostly outside selling stuff, he also made adverts that if you need the stuff that you can call him (PM him). He was on no way weed whoring what so ever.

It's not everyone but he cannot describe everything within a small line for the reason of the ban, a 24 hour ban is the standard at Fearless and there aren't many 12 hours ban or less.
then i am truly sorry and i understand if you cant unban me, just wondering if it can be shortened, i used to enjoy this server very much and recently got back into it Tounge

thanks again guys.
I wasn't basing but RPing a Black Market Dealer. Let's start once again. I were walking around my appartment when suddenly a search/arrest warrant appeared on it, for apparent "drug posession". I am not sure how you were able to know that since the only thing i had there were few pots, i were barely inside 3-4 times. After breaking into my appartment you came inside, then out and instantly arrested me. When i came back from the jail i saw you putting another search warrant on someone for "drug posession", then, again, you've put one on Weecow. Not going to say that he didn't own a single door. You need a proper reason to make a search warrant, not randomly look at people's name and request them one by one.
I once again agree with Freezak. I am going to leave this for administrator review.

Also read this next time;

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021

Unban Request Rules Wrote:3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.
Fair enough i am truly sorry for what i have done and i will improve on this next time i enter the server, but could the time be reduced a little? i mean i know 24 is commonly used but for a newbie like me i could have just got told off and to not do it again, i am a fast learner Cheese I hope you can understand and see you on the server soon Smile
Denied

~ Under 24hours

~Evidence shows defendant did in fact did not have reason for the search warrant.

Please read the rules and or check with the admins/mods via @ and or forum PM if you feel something is questionable.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub