Hi... thought i'd introduce myself :)
So hi i'm Barkles (IC Jeff Dinosaur)
im currently at around 150 hours however I never formally introduced myself (thanks to Foxxy for the inspiration). So I thought I'd give ya a bit of background on me Smile
OOC stuff
I'm 15 and I live in Kent in the UK with my mum, dad and giant piggy-cat frank. when i'm not on My laptop playing with this lovely community i'm playing sax or reading a good book. I am hopelessly addicted to Crunchie bars.
IC
I'm part of the Blackwatch corp clan (where im Lieutenant Colonel) and the people I Rp with there are some of the nicest people i've met in a while. Jeff Dinosaur (my character) likes his smart suit and smart car.

anyways I'm always open for a Good Rp or chat so see you guys on the servers Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Imperator
Thank you for introducing yourself DrBarkles. Welcome to Fearless.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Barkles
Welcome to Fearless!
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
The following 1 user Likes Kpred's post:
  • Barkles
DrBarkles thank you for introducing yourself its good to get better to know with my Overboss am I righ? =)
Just kiddin.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Barkles
Why thankyou Smile its nice to have found a really Friendly community to play with Cheese
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Welcome mate!!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Welcome to the Forums and the community. (Even that you aren't that new.)
Hope you'll enjoy your stay.
Welcome Wink
Gotta love the sax (thinks of epic sax guy)
Haha, you're welcome man! I got inspired by Zedsdead myself Cheese

Welcome!
I thought you were dutch due to your profile picture, it says "Weidemelk" which is dutch. Anyways welcome to FearlessRP and enjoy your stay!