Jarz's Free Graphics
(12-29-2013, 08:05 PM)Jarz Wrote:
(12-29-2013, 01:59 PM)Mist Wrote: When is today Cheese?

I unfortunately cannot complete your signature.
The picture is too dark in many portion of both peoples bodies therein I cannot determine appropriate real-estate to cut.
Any other picture? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nacreas, your signature is done, expect it within the hour.

Your signature is complete! Anything else? Any changes?

[Image: baqa.png]

http://www.tophostgames.com/wp-content/u...xxgbu5.jpg Is this possible?
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Nacreas
I'll see what I can do.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Mist
Thanks so much Jarz! Love it!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • yarrrs
The next project will be Red Sparten. His will come out today or tomorrow. Mist is next under the queue set for tomorrow. Thanks for ordering from me and I am sorry for the recent influx of signature request affecting the usual one hour wait time into days.
  • Mist
(12-30-2013, 05:28 PM)Jarz Wrote: The next project will be Red Sparten. His will come out today or tomorrow. Mist is next under the queue set for tomorrow. Thanks for ordering from me and I am sorry for the recent influx of signature request affecting the usual one hour wait time into days.

It doesn't matter! I really appreciate what you're doing to us Smile! I'm looking forward for the signature!
Mist its nice for people to know when an estimate of when it would be.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
(12-30-2013, 09:50 PM)redsparten321 Wrote: Mist its nice for people to know when an estimate of when it would be.

I was telling that it didn't matter if my signature was not good enough from the start.
Ah right, sorry.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
Your signatures are complete! Anything else? Any changes?

[Image: jal1.png]
Note: Couldn't use the picture requested. I took initiative and used another character and recolored. Let me know if you like it.

[Image: qjmc.png]

Duck, your signature will be coming out tomorrow.
  • Mist
Steam friend's name: [IM][SPC]Hidayat

What name, if any, do you want used on your [signature/icon?]: Yes, Hidayat

Pictures requested: Any of the following. Must be space. Maybe Universe. https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=Thund...r&tbm=isch

Type of item: Icon and Signature if possible.

Text: (What do you want it to say, and where?) " A journey into space is the greatest adventure I can imagine. " You can put anywhere that is nice

Type of Font? (From fonts2u.com / dafont.com please)(What font would you like to be specially used for your own signature?) Today People Font from Fonts2u.com

Additional Details?: Do your best please ^^ . It's going to be my lifetime signature / icon Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me