[Taking Break]Dig & Archammer's Signatures! [Free]
Image you want used: Image
Text: Keep Your Head Down, Practice Reloading
Style: Fearless Signature and Avatar
Name: Kulthro
Favorite Color: Purple, but I want a lot of red / blood in this picture. Maybe perhaps trying to use Font This font for the font. And try to include this image Image in there somewhere, perhaps in the background sort of.
Thanks!
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Image you want used: Link
Text: None
Style: Avatar
Name: AvengedFilmsHD
Favorite Color: Red
Your signature is ready, DarthTom!

Signature:

Spoiler :
[Image: DarthTom%27s%20Signature.png]

If you'd like any changes done, please let us know! Next Request to do is AvengedFilmsHD!

I do apologize that this signature took so long to post, i had a bit of confusion on who was handling your signature, and then i left for vacation, i am back now and yeah..
as for the candlelight effect you wanted done, I was not familiar with that effect and it's also pretty hard judging by some videos i watched, hopefully you still enjoy the signature.

tl/dr Sorry for the wait, here's your sig Smile

Your signature is ready, Kulthro!

Signature:

Spoiler :
[Image: Kulthro%27s%20Signature.png]

If you'd like any changes done, please let us know! Next Request to do is AvengedFilmsHD!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(09-24-2013, 08:37 AM)DigDug Wrote: Your signature is ready, DarthTom!

Signature:

Spoiler :

I do apologize that this signature took so long to post, i had a bit of confusion on who was handling your signature, and then i left for vacation, i am back now and yeah..
as for the candlelight effect you wanted done, I was not familiar with that effect and it's also pretty hard judging by some videos i watched, hopefully you still enjoy the signature.

Signature:

Spoiler :

Its ok, and THANK YOU! So much I love it!Smile
Kind Regards,
DarthTom56

Fearless Donator
Rep!

UWOTM8?
Thanks. I love it.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Dude...

Signature:

Spoiler :

Signature:

Spoiler :

I would like to change mine: I asked for no background so a white background and with the candle light effect you said you couldn't do well its the same as my friends sig that you made TuftyGoblin he has the candle light effect. So could you just make it have no back ground just make it white with the person there and the cande light effect like TuftyGoblin's (My friend) And then change what the writing says to anything (Choose what writing says but do change it) but keep name as DarthTom, and then the fealress logo thing make the logo background bit same as TuftyGoblin and the cande light effct but with my name, my person, and you choose what it say at the bottom.
Kind Regards,
DarthTom56

Fearless Donator
Rep!

(09-25-2013, 07:22 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote:

Signature:

Spoiler :

Signature:

Spoiler :

I would like to change mine: I asked for no background so a white background and with the candle light effect you said you couldn't do well its the same as my friends sig that you made TuftyGoblin he has the candle light effect. So could you just make it have no back ground just make it white with the person there and the cande light effect like TuftyGoblin's (My friend) And then change what the writing says to anything (Choose what writing says but do change it) but keep name as DarthTom, and then the fealress logo thing make the logo background bit same as TuftyGoblin and the cande light effct but with my name, my person, and you choose what it say at the bottom.
Change of mind huh? :p

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(09-25-2013, 10:26 PM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(09-25-2013, 07:22 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote:

Signature:

Spoiler :

Signature:

Spoiler :

Change of mind huh? :p

Yes, So can you chnage it to that please.
Kind Regards,
DarthTom56

Fearless Donator
Rep!