Unban Request - Perma Banned For CDM
My name: Nekrakias5555

My ban ID: 38059

Banned by: Temar

Reason: CDM on porpuse, 10th ban

Involved: it was me and the admin only

Why you should unban me: I think perma ban is too long for cdm!at least ban me for 1 week 2 or 3 weeks or even 1 month or blacklist me from vechiles for 100 hours or 99999999hours i just want to know that the fearless door will wait me and i will join someday somehow. im bored all day without fearless!i will not break anymore the rules even if someone eles is breaking them to fight me!i swear at my life i will never do that again please unban me!
Why should we believe that you won't break any rules if unbanned? You obviously didn't give a damn about changing your behavior before you saw the word PERMANENT on your ban.
if you dont give a damn about a guy who wasted 310 hours on the server and had as plan to help all the rulebreakers...i dont know i think you should i believe i must get unbanned or banned for 3 weeks i have learned my lesson...i can help the server!i can help!
There is plenty of players with hundreds more hours than you who have done lots better things and got permanent bans, what makes you special?

User is going to be warned for posting here...
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I didint said that something make me special...i didint even said that im the more experienced player there are people with 100 hours who helped the server more than me...but i really want to play again i really want to play again
Good luck getting along in life with nothing but your own will. Every system has rules, every right comes with obligations. You didn't make an effort to play by our rules before it's too late. So, think it over - why should we unban you, when you never bothered to behave in the first place.
i can help the server as much as i can!i wont break the rules i really like fearless and the admins i've bringed 7 people already do the server!i can make the server better even a little bit and even if it will need to give some of my stuff or my money or even my real life money!i want to help the server without breaking rules!thats a reason to unban me please think it!
you seam to have missed the word "mass" part from the reason
you was deliberatly running everyone over, 100% on purpose
the CDM count from looking at logs is: 21
With or without the ''mass'' word is still CDM and i didint thought that you could get perma banned for car death match!and i know the reason dont repeat it i know thats why im felling so stupid like im the most stupid guy in the world! i just want to play without rulebreaking this time... someguys are getting banned for 1 month for propkilling and i got banned for cdming which happenes in real life too.... okay.. its not happening so much but i think i can help the server and i can do whatever it takes to make the server better! thats why i want to get unbanned!i really liked the experience that i had!i liked all the time each minute! i dont know what i must do to get unbanned now! you make the choise so please please please please x100000 think it! i can really help the server!
Denied.