Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory)
(04-08-2014, 03:59 PM)Rule 34 Wrote: If someone is pointing a gun at my teammate, and he is pointing a gun at him, am I allowed to walk up behind the guy that's not my teammate and kill him? Or is that breaking FearRP on my end because I have to fear the life of my teammate?

When someone is pointing a gun or tazer at your mate, then FearRP applies as well. You may not go up behind the back of the guy pointing the gun and kill him as that would be breach of FearRP.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-08-2014, 04:43 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 03:59 PM)Rule 34 Wrote: If someone is pointing a gun at my teammate, and he is pointing a gun at him, am I allowed to walk up behind the guy that's not my teammate and kill him? Or is that breaking FearRP on my end because I have to fear the life of my teammate?

When someone is pointing a gun or tazer at your mate, then FearRP applies as well. You may not go up behind the back of the guy pointing the gun and kill him as that would be breach of FearRP.

But, if it's like a duel and your mate and say one police officer are just having a standoff, you could head behind that officer with a gun and then fearRP will apply due to him being outnumbered and surrounded.
But just shooting the cop wouldn't be okay.
(04-08-2014, 06:15 PM)Venom Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 04:43 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

But, if it's like a duel and your mate and say one police officer are just having a standoff, you could head behind that officer with a gun and then fearRP will apply due to him being outnumbered and surrounded.
But just shooting the cop wouldn't be okay.

Oh yes, I misread about the part of the other fella having a gun at the police too...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(09-24-2013, 03:33 PM)Narc Wrote: Can a cop taze a man who has his gun pointed at a guys head as a threat?

Answer:
Nope, that would be FearRP breakage as the cop needs to feel fear for the mans life.
Using a tazer on an armed subject is, however, never allowed in the real world, because the electric current will cause muscle spasms, ending up with uncontrolled movements throughout the body - including the trigger finger.[/b]
'

I understand this, but does this apply for Close range weapons as well? (like a crowbar or a knife?) Since that takes away the danger of muscle spasm.
Please elaborate on police officers and suits.

Yesterday Equalizer was permitted to use a suit by Enzyme, in order to contact a black market dealer and order from him. He had police backup ready for rapid response, and we got him arrested this way. As one would expect, it was roleplayed out very well, and the BMD did not metagame, he acted like it was a normal buyer.
Now, I asked Shadow about the exact same thing today, and he said something along the lines of '100% impossible, never'.

It made me wonder, so can we please have an official conclusion on this? We're not talking about being undercover for very long, only a few minutes when the deal is getting done, well planned before doing it.
Good day, I was wondering if I could get clarification for the following:

In the next couple of weeks, i'm plannin' to make a new clan, based on 'Freedom fighter/terrorism' or sorts, similar to the 'GLA out of C&C Generals.'

I was wondering whether allowing it to RP as 'Muslims' would be allowed, or even 'Arabic' if not. I understand that this is a touchy subject, which is why I'm seeking clarification before.

A way i figured i could bypass this, assuming that the clan wouldn't be able to be Arabic, or Muslim themed, would be to simply not mention it, but give subtle hints towards it.
A more fitting signature. 
May seem a silly question but, I dont know how the multiple accounting thing works, but am i going to get banned, for using a different computer for my account? i bought a new laptop and id rather not be banned for it.
(05-01-2014, 12:31 PM)Syntex Wrote: May seem a silly question but, I dont know how the multiple accounting thing works, but am i going to get banned, for using a different computer for my account? i bought a new laptop and id rather not be banned for it.

If you are still using the same account you used on your PC/laptop you previously played on there is no problem.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Is one aloud to 'Break NLR', if killed under RDM to gather evidence. ( Asuming once the evidence is gathered, you run away and wait for it to be over.)
A more fitting signature. 
(04-27-2014, 12:07 AM)Jono Wrote: 'GLA out of C&C"

let's kick up some dirt.
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • Jono