Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory)
(01-25-2014, 01:58 PM)Martin Wrote: If you're president and have a set of laws binded to your keyboard, would you then be allowed to create a macro to cycle throug your binds?
As example:
I have 8 binds for F3-F11 would I then be allowed to create a macro to automatic press the buttons with 5min intervals?

I'd avoid using 3rd party programs affecting the game.

(02-06-2014, 08:03 PM)myfloodify Wrote: If you're a President and is broadcasting the laws (with different sections such as guns, cars etc), do you need to really wait 1 minute between you broadcast each section due to the cooldown rule or are you allowed to broadcast all section of the rules once and then wait 1 minute / 5 minute to broadcast all of sections again?

You can post your own, full set of laws min. every 5 minutes.

(02-10-2014, 05:03 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: If I am an officer and someone CDM's someone, could I arrest him as that is a real IC thing is 1. Running away from the crime (aka not calling an ambulance if you run someone over.) 2. Running someone over. Are both legitimate crimes in real life, if you arrest them, would it be Backseat Administration?

Of course you're allowed to do that. Use common sense and think of how a certain thing looks like OOC-ly and IC-ly. In that case, it's called Car Deathmatch OOC, but in-character stays as vehicular manslaughter and failure to render assistance, strictly IC and against the general law.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Rylund

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - by User 12049 - 09-24-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - by User 12049 - 09-24-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - by Freezak - 02-10-2014, 05:28 PM