Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory)
(09-26-2013, 03:18 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(09-25-2013, 03:39 PM)HellShell Wrote: I've got a question about something admins have different opinions about.

If you are a BMD and you have a shop in the metro cafe, giga computers, or any other place similar to these ones and you have a sign screaming out you sell illegal goods, is it, or is it not FailRP?
I see different opinions about this and I'd like to have a final answer, I think it's FailRP, and reported people for it to which their builds got removed, a while back I stopped doing it as another admin said he thought it wasn't FailRP.

It is a FailRP as no such a dealer in real life would even have a shop on the mainstreet, especially with a sign informing about selling illegal goods. Owning a small appartment somewhere with his goods inside and walking around the city, "working in the shade" is the style that fits Black Market Dealer job the best.

But on v2p (yeah I know) there is a building at the BMD spawn which seems especially for the BMD. Cause the sing above the shop says drugs. What about that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - by User 12049 - 09-24-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - by User 12049 - 09-24-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - by De CodeerHeer - 09-27-2013, 07:10 PM