Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory)
(09-25-2013, 03:39 PM)HellShell Wrote: I've got a question about something admins have different opinions about.

If you are a BMD and you have a shop in the metro cafe, giga computers, or any other place similar to these ones and you have a sign screaming out you sell illegal goods, is it, or is it not FailRP?
I see different opinions about this and I'd like to have a final answer, I think it's FailRP, and reported people for it to which their builds got removed, a while back I stopped doing it as another admin said he thought it wasn't FailRP.

It is a FailRP as no such a dealer in real life would even have a shop on the mainstreet, especially with a sign informing about selling illegal goods. Owning a small appartment somewhere with his goods inside and walking around the city, "working in the shade" is the style that fits Black Market Dealer job the best.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • HellShell

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - by User 12049 - 09-24-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - by User 12049 - 09-24-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory) - by Freezak - 09-26-2013, 03:18 PM