Rules Q&A 2.0 (Including updated directory)
(05-02-2014, 11:38 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 12:07 AM)Jono Wrote: 'GLA out of C&C"

let's kick up some dirt.

Full Throttle!
A more fitting signature. 
Are group leaders allowed to order their members to change job title(ie:police sergeant order his officers to change their job to ECToungeD), and demote them if they do not comply, or would that be metagaming since demoting over hours is metagaming as well?

Also, are corleones permitted to molotov stores who fail to pay protection money(or similar reasons) if they asked for a reasonable amount of money, and gave them more than enough warnings?
(05-03-2014, 04:04 AM)VallyTeacake Wrote: Are group leaders allowed to order their members to change job title(ie:police sergeant order his officers to change their job to ECToungeD), and demote them if they do not comply, or would that be metagaming since demoting over hours is metagaming as well?

You may tell people to change their job and you may demote them if they do not comply. Make sure to give them fair warning in advance before any demotion.

(05-03-2014, 04:04 AM)VallyTeacake Wrote: Also, are corleones permitted to molotov stores who fail to pay protection money(or similar reasons) if they asked for a reasonable amount of money, and gave them more than enough warnings?

You may molotov a store who fails to pay protection but you MUST give them a good amount of warnings/time to pay it. For instance, firstly you can ask nicely, secondly you can threaten them, thirdly you could vandalize their store, then finally after some time and they STILL refuse to pay it, you may Molotov is. There is a distinct difference between protection money roleplay and minging.
SexRP. Is it allowed.
Yes, if both parties are consensual.

Keep in mind though:
(03-04-2013, 01:38 PM)Killjoy Wrote: No to prostitution and rape, since most of our players are in their early teens and get overly hyped up when they encounter adult themes.
(05-04-2014, 09:23 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Yes, if both parties are consensual.

Keep in mind though:
(03-04-2013, 01:38 PM)Killjoy Wrote: No to prostitution and rape, since most of our players are in their early teens and get overly hyped up when they encounter adult themes.

Ok, thanks - there were about 5 of us wondering about it as we knew raperp is banned.
(04-27-2014, 12:07 AM)Jono Wrote: Good day, I was wondering if I could get clarification for the following:

In the next couple of weeks, i'm plannin' to make a new clan, based on 'Freedom fighter/terrorism' or sorts, similar to the 'GLA out of C&C Generals.'

I was wondering whether allowing it to RP as 'Muslims' would be allowed, or even 'Arabic' if not. I understand that this is a touchy subject, which is why I'm seeking clarification before.

A way i figured i could bypass this, assuming that the clan wouldn't be able to be Arabic, or Muslim themed, would be to simply not mention it, but give subtle hints towards it.
A more fitting signature. 
If possibile, can we have a definition check or rephraseing of this quote:

Are you allowed to raid if you know they have contraband?

Answer:
Spoiler :
Not as a civilian or a merchant.

The definition of civilian is to widespread and applys to all classes and potential RP jobs on the server and actualy restricts the abilitys of the playerbase to RP as they wish.

If it were to say:

Are you allowed to raid if you know they have contraband?

Answer:
Spoiler :

Only as a rebel, corlone, sanctioned government official, or otherwise fitting custom RP title so long as solid proof can be obtained.

There is also this ruleing:

Are you only allowed to wear suits if you're a citizen?

Answer:
Spoiler :
Yes

This is entirely wrong and if enforced as stated, prevents all civilian sales classes, criminal sales classes, criminal elements, government officials, from makeing use of their suits for any reason regardless of how well it fits their RP situation.

It would seem many, if not all ruleings made in this post are not binding in anyway, as each one was ruled on by a different member of staff over a long period of time, rather than one consolidated discussion peice posting the results of the discussion. This has lead to there being some conflicting ruleings in the course of this topic, and ingame due to each admin holding a different opinion on how these ruleings are to be enforced.

Personaly, it would seem this entire topic needs to be redefined to create a universal platform for admins and players alike to see the concrete ruleing on a subject.

These ruleings also need to be listed via the F1 menu with a link, or ingame representation to allow for players to on the fly view them, as currently most players dont really know these exist and therefor cannot abide by them, as flawed as many of them are.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Joey Skylynx, James_Gaff
Does FEARRP apply trough bulletproof window(s)?
(06-17-2014, 08:57 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: Does FEARRP apply trough bulletproof window(s)?

No i think not (Dont quote me on this) because if it would still apply behind bulletproof glass i dont see the point of having bulletproof glass in the first place.

Your life is not in danger because the gun cant harm (since the glass protects) you therefore i dont think it applies here.

I would still wait for an admin to confirm/change this since im not sure Cheese