3-Darknight

SteamID:
1- STEAM_0:1:44769073
2- STEAM_0:0:42134735
3- STEAM_0:1:55642988

Time in GMT: 9:00 PM to 9:32 PM
Sunday, September 22, 2013 (GMT)

Server: v33x

Summary: 2 cops and 1 SRU (Diamond) came to my house and warranted me within the president changed + rules ( new president warranted me without checking the reason ) and raided my house and stole weed ( weed is legal with new prisdent rules) and jailed me

Evidence: I built a BMD shop , when 2 cops (Horseman) + (Darknight) and warranted me like 5 times
Quote:*** Shawn Dax radios in: I need a search warrant for 1102/ a walled up house
and old president was AFK and didnt respond for them , after the president got changed , the new president saw that spam for warranting me, so he did the warrant without checking reason and they came in , i yelled @ mic "stop , the president got changed" but they didnt care about it , when they came in they saw weed @ the moment the president posted his rules in witch is Weed is Legal
Quote:(Broadcast) Harry Mee: Laws All weapons are banned.. Gun stores are also banned.
Weed is legal no other drug
and that moment they jailed me so they can take the weed , and they did (it was 1 min about to be manufactured)

i typed to president why u jailed me for weed , unarrest me or u'll face BR and he did
Quote: (<3) (OOC) ▒ Angel♥ With a Shotgun ▒: unwarrant me or i'll post BR on u
You have been unarrested.
after that i requested they to recover the weed , but they didnt , they said it was the old president who warranted me ,
so i asked the new president if that was true , and answer was

Quote:[FL:RP] EpicSpadge: the warrant for high walls , u did it b4 u post ur rules ,
right ?
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: nope
(PM) To [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: i dont think so
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: I can't even remember what happened really :/
(PM) To [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: when u became the president u recieved a warrant of me
of high walls
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: I only warrant after i put out laws..
(PM) To [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: then u arrest warrant me for weed
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: who arrested you.. Weed is legal?
(PM) To [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: LOL u even unarrested when i said it ! LOOOOOOOOL
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: what.. I know I unarrested you..
(PM) To [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: so u r prooving that u r who warranted me ! LOL ,
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: yes.. I was never told you had drugs though
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: otherwise I wouldn't have arrested you
(PM) To [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: thanks , u confirmed that they warranted + arrested me
with new president
(PM) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: I am truly sorry about this huge misunderstandning.. Please
come to my office and I can make it up to you

thats a proof that he is whomade the warrant not the old president

+

Horseman insulted me in OOC
Quote:(OOC) Horseman: Angel,you do know you are acting like a dick just because you got caught,right?
+
(PM) Horseman: Are you still pissed because of that now? Dude I waited almost 20
minutes to get a warrant and now go dickhead

* All quotes is taken from game console , NOTHING is fake ! *

Picture of their names:
[Image: fXzxOFx.jpg]

My nickname was : Angel♥ With a Shotgun
Hello Bounty. Like I said I did not go past the gate so I did not know that there was any weed, and I came up to the gate to see what is going on and the two officers said "The President is not respond to any of the warrants" so I typed in /radio "PRESIDENT!!!! Do the warrant" (Or at least something on though line). So it is down to Horseman and Darknight I'm afraid. "and old president was AFK and didnt respond for them , after the president got changed , the new president saw that spam for warranting me, so he did the warrant without checking reason and they came in , i yelled @ mic "stop , the president got changed" but they didnt care about it , when they came in they saw weed @ the moment the president posted his rules in witch is Weed is Legal" at that time I was with a different SRU member which I believe was Insanityx Virus because he got a search warrant on a rebel and he then told me that there were drugs in his house (not yours)
Only screenshots of your game console is considered to be sufficient evidence.

This could might aswell be fabrication just as everything else.

Denied.