Completed GTA V main storyline
I'm simply just disappointed. It took me no time to complete the story line, after you're done with everything, you can't do shit but run around killing people and doing stupid shit. Right now, until online comes, it is utter shit.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • dig, Sentinel
They made a huge miss in the storyline part. But lets not forget about the multiplayer mode. According to IGN its out 1st of october cant wait
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(09-23-2013, 06:34 AM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Well. People just played it almost 24-7. I do a mission about every 30 mins to 1 hour and I have not even gone half way tet. I love the story to hell.

Exactly the approach I take. Blitzkriegin' any game results in finishing it in days. Although I haven't played V yet, it took me years to finish IV. (Kept having 6 month hiatus') I do so much random shit in between missions.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Wood
The thing about the GTA series? There is so much to do even after you do the storyline. You can just simply have fun, mess around or do a lot of freeroam/rob places. I honestly disagree with a lot of people here.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • ArcHammer
As people already mentioned been waiting 5 years for the game and was way to short. I hope multiplayer lives up to what everyone has said. They've said there could be up to 700 missions and DLC to come.
Narc, when you saw the ending, were you like WTF is this.
The ending is just annoying, they just leave adn you can ever speak to them. THIS MADE ME SAD AND ANGRY
I am still at 40% at GTA IV, I like to take shit slow, very slow, and enjoy it a little bit.
You finish at 67%
(09-23-2013, 04:29 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: The thing about the GTA series? There is so much to do even after you do the storyline. You can just simply have fun, mess around or do a lot of freeroam/rob places. I honestly disagree with a lot of people here.

Killing people and robbing random small stores tend to get pretty boring after a while... I think it should still be possible to do big robberies like the jewelry store and such...
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
I get much entertainment from running around freeroaming, doing stunts and just crazy things.
Kind Regards,
Wood.