Completed GTA V main storyline
(09-23-2013, 06:31 PM)Anakonda Wrote: Killing people and robbing random small stores tend to get pretty boring after a while...

I will never, ever, get tired of grabbing a van and running people over endlessly.

Ever.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Anakonda, TheDoctorâ„¢
(09-23-2013, 06:43 PM)Adman Wrote:
(09-23-2013, 06:31 PM)Anakonda Wrote: Killing people and robbing random small stores tend to get pretty boring after a while...

I will never, ever, get tired of grabbing a van and running people over endlessly.

Ever.

Try doing that a whole day Tounge
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?

Ever.

Still waiting for money for GTA V, anyways i've played all previous GTA series and i must admit, Adman knows what he is talking about. Running people over, jumping with a boat on the street, crashing your plane into crowd of vehicles, hitting people around with a dildo, stunting with a bike, jumping off the skyscraper... with a bike, and much, much more... that's Grand Theft Auto and i am still able to have fun in San Andreas.
(09-23-2013, 06:47 PM)Anakonda Wrote:

Ever.

Try doing that a whole day :P

Oh but I have...

>:)
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Anakonda
(09-22-2013, 09:29 PM)Rolorox Wrote: Story was awesome loved it. Just wish you could actually do heists in campaign after.....

That's the one thing I wanted them to add as well.
You all complain of it getting boring doing it all day.
Does logic not say to take a break of the game? Your making it sound like they are wiping the disks tomorrow. Take a break and return to some fun.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The fighter jets on this game are extremely fun to fly... especially locking on to unsuspecting crop dusters.

However I do agree with Rolo, it's a real shame that I have a stacks and stacks of cash but no missions to do. I would of liked a little more after the final mission instead of just robbing gas stations with a tank and causing complete mayhem, but meh, it is nonetheless a very good game (possibly the best I have played).

Now to wait for online.
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • Anakonda
Although I haven't got the game yet (should be arriving today or tomorrow) I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't play it 24/7 (although it will consume a lot of my time) and certainly I won't play all the missions before going free roam. As in GTA IV, I did one or two missions then did some free-roam driving etc. (although it looks a lot more fun in GTA V) and as Woodchopper said, I wouldn't rush it all. Free roam looks like A LOT of fun in this game, I have seen videos and there are endless things to do. What about all those side activities like the casual golf or tennis (probably not as fun but..)? Just immerse yourself in the game, and try all the features that Rockstar put into this game.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Wood
I loved the game, and I am extremely thankful

Spoiler :
for picking option "c" deathwish.

Can't really do anything else with the team now so the way I see it is I'll just restart the campaign! When I finish that Imma return the game and play Online when PC version comes out. [hopefully]