Banned?
Name: Butered_toast

Ban ID: 38046

Reason: shooting at player

Banned by: [FL] Jamie

Why we should unban you:

I pulled out my Glock found out it had different firing modes, I thought COOL, then proceeded to pull the trigger once at a glass window and instantly got banned? Um what, can i have more of an explanation?
Yes banned, Don't give it the whole "I didn't shoot anyone" I saw you clear as day shoot at those doctors in the Barber RP with a usp. through the glass, Then quickly holstering it as if you didn't shoot it.
I not new to the server but I never knew your could shoot through glass.. can I have the guys name so I can apologise?
Even if you didn't know the glass wasn't shootable you still shouldn't have shot at him, Lying isn't exactly going to get your ban shortened.

The guys name is Sir Grylls.
Jamie is all due respect, i am not lying, I have never known its possible to shoot through glass, i will say sorry to the player in question if possible, iv played the game long enough not to break rules, and it wasnt my intention to break any, and as i shot the glass no blood was seen on my end and i wasnt aiming at anyone.
I saw you with my own eyes aim in the middle where Grylls was and shoot twice. Then you put your gun away and stood there still. as if nothing happened. No apology at the time, Even after they all yelled "who shot me?" "who shot" You stood there doing/saying nothing.
I aimed at the window and shot. It did a burst fire because I had just discovered it, they all looked at me, I heard no voice chat, or blood. then looked at the player left of me. Banned. Im not trying to lie to get myself out of this i will do my time. Its just I know what I did.
I'm glad you've learnt your lesson, Case Closed.