unban ferb

Your name: Ferb yes i am in gang resistanc

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:38854619
Banning Admin:[FL] Storm

Ban Length: Never

Reason for the ban:Your choice

Why we should unban you: I was banned for some weeks and i am get the point. I lear somethinks about serious rule play. i want to start play seriously and i wont break any rules. 1 more think , the reason for the ban is my choice
so i choice to play and not be banned , and this reason its not a logical reason for ban. ty for reading this i hope you will do the right choice and i will be good with any choice that you make
can someone answer me and i realy worry about that
(07-02-2011, 07:32 AM)tzahiman Wrote: can someone answer me and i realy worry about that

You obviously broke lots of rules to get to where you are now, don't expect the banning admin to just some running to your feet.
what rules did i break?
(07-02-2011, 08:08 AM)tzahiman Wrote: what rules did i break?

Wait For the banning Admin which you say is Storm.

Until then be Patient.
You were the guy who raged in OOC, called us N*ggers, and asked us to ban you because you didn't care.
Besides that your rp was terrible, I'd say no to your unban.
Well If he was racist then I say No unban.
I was also there. All you did was act like a twat to my colleagues, being racist, pretty damn offensive and holding up your superiority complex high above your head for all to see, acting like you knew better than all the admins. Hell, the only reason I didn't ban you myself was Storm beat me to it.

In short, a definite no to an unban.
If I remember correctly, he was the guy screaming "This server sucks" etc. Then Storm banned you for "Your choice"
(07-02-2011, 11:12 AM)Faustie Wrote: I was also there. All you did was act like a twat to my colleagues, being racist, pretty damn offensive and holding up your superiority complex high above your head for all to see, acting like you knew better than all the admins. Hell, the only reason I didn't ban you myself was Storm beat me to it.

In short, a definite no to an unban.

No Unban.

Thread Closed.