Shorten Ban Request
Your name: Lokanut

Your ban ID: 37996

Banned by: Aviator

Reason: Prop spamming, disconnecting during administrator consultation.

Involved: (Who was involved? -

Why we should unban you: I did spawn the bottles and step on them and all of that, but I had my game set on auto-join to v2d, and while I was being confronted, a slot opened and it made me start joining. I tried to join back, but I was banned. I had no intention to leave.
Hello,

I will be reviewing your ban appeal and out lining the events which occurred on V33X today.

You spammed more than twenty glass bottles then proceeded to step on them. This is prop spamming and there was really no excuse for doing it. I brought you to the roof and began to discuss. You had no reason to do this. You have a fair amount of hours and you should know better. You also have 8 prior suspensions and thus I issued a month suspension. The only change to the suspension I can make is removing "disconnecting during administrator consultation.", other than that the suspension will remain as is now.

To conclude, you have broken the server rules by prop spamming and thus a one month suspension was issued. The latter part of the suspension reason will be removed.

Ban appeal denied.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator