If you had 10 minutes of frozen time, what would you do?
(10-01-2013, 11:04 AM)Salinsky Wrote: Impossible, 10 minutes of frozen time is impossible to achieve, because the 10 minutes you'd have would freeze too, which would ultimately lead to an infinite amount of frozen time.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvG2y14OBWSILY2C2W22a...Ok8Smgtuze]

But wait, if we continue on the assumption that 10 minutes worth of 'frozen' time also freezes in whatever situation causes time to freeze and then results in an infinite quantity of frozen time... then that still leaves you with 10 minutes of frozen time... in fact... a lot more than that. Infinite minutes of frozen time. However, whilst you would technically have 10 minutes of frozen time you would also have an infinite amount of frozen time... which implies that time would never revert to being unfrozen and so you would be in a state completely distinct from those around you... presumably continuing with normal bodily functions and therefore eventually dying either by recklessness (Perhaps masturbating 42 times in a span of hours in front of your frozen crush) or passing away after roughly 70 years of agonising isolation.
Adman, stahp blowing my mind
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I'd masturbate vigorously -
No really, I would prop minge the cars on fearless, then watch everyone's WTF reaction to cars flying across the city after all my props are removed and time is unfrozen
jkplzduntpostbunrequest
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
(10-01-2013, 07:40 PM)Adman Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 11:04 AM)Salinsky Wrote: Impossible, 10 minutes of frozen time is impossible to achieve, because the 10 minutes you'd have would freeze too, which would ultimately lead to an infinite amount of frozen time.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvG2y14OBWSILY2C2W22a...Ok8Smgtuze]

But wait, if we continue on the assumption that 10 minutes worth of 'frozen' time also freezes in whatever situation causes time to freeze and then results in an infinite quantity of frozen time... then that still leaves you with 10 minutes of frozen time... in fact... a lot more than that. Infinite minutes of frozen time. However, whilst you would technically have 10 minutes of frozen time you would also have an infinite amount of frozen time... which implies that time would never revert to being unfrozen and so you would be in a state completely distinct from those around you... presumably continuing with normal bodily functions and therefore eventually dying either by recklessness (Perhaps masturbating 42 times in a span of hours in front of your frozen crush) or passing away after roughly 70 years of agonising isolation.

[Image: 1368307977322.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'd run too apple, steal their secret supercomputer, run home and install garry's mod. then i wont ever have lag again!
MOOHAHAHAHA! ehem. OOORRR i'd rob the bank and then give the money too someone who needs it Smile

your's truly,

Let's re-word the question, shall we?

"If you had ten minutes' worth of frozen time..."

In other words, if you had the equivalent of ten minutes, as opposed to ten actual minutes.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I think the basic concept is there and everyone gets it...
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(10-02-2013, 03:26 PM)I Like Trains Kid Wrote: I'd run too apple, steal their secret supercomputer, run home and install garry's mod. then i wont ever have lag again!
MOOHAHAHAHA! ehem. OOORRR i'd rob the bank and then give the money too someone who needs it Smile

your's truly,

Did you really just put "Apple" and "Super Computer" in the same sentence.
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Freezak, Floodify
Is get "stalked" thread back
(10-02-2013, 03:26 PM)I Like Trains Kid Wrote: I'd run too apple, steal their secret supercomputer, run home and install garry's mod. then i wont ever have lag again!
MOOHAHAHAHA! ehem. OOORRR i'd rob the bank and then give the money too someone who needs it :)

your's truly,

Err Garry's mod is not even that demanding. Like come on i play fearless at 120 fps + always