If you had 10 minutes of frozen time, what would you do?
Spend 10 minutes thinking of what to do during the ten minutes.
The following 1 user Likes trouserlessliam's post:
  • dig
I would simply enjoy silence.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(09-23-2013, 09:52 PM)Rumble™ Wrote: I would go into an apple store and break all the devices.

FTFY.
I would see what it was like to kiss a female that isn't my mother. Maybe a guy too just to see what both are like and help me see what my sexual orientation is. Oh and steal some strippers. I would keep the strippers until i had a daughter, when my daughter is born i will throw singles on her and have the strippers raise her for 6 years. At this point my daughters future would be as a stripper, so i will never have to truly love or respect my daughter. Her name will be Fernando with an I instead of an o because I's are way sluttier.
Impossible, 10 minutes of frozen time is impossible to achieve, because the 10 minutes you'd have would freeze too, which would ultimately lead to an infinite amount of frozen time.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvG2y14OBWSILY2C2W22a...Ok8Smgtuze]
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Niimo
(10-01-2013, 11:04 AM)Salinsky Wrote: Impossible, 10 minutes of frozen time is impossible to achieve, because the 10 minutes you'd have would freeze too, which would ultimately lead to an infinite amount of frozen time.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvG2y14OBWSILY2C2W22a...Ok8Smgtuze]

[Image: Wat.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Nadrickk, NotSep
Meh, whatever man!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I would probably just pull a bunch of people together, undress them and make them all face eachother in a circle. Man that would be the best when the time unfroze.

Next thing i would do would be to dig a whole, and put a small child in it. Just enough that their body would be in it but their head would be sticking out so they can breathe.

And i would take some people and place them on the freeway, maybe 10-15 people... then go on the side and watch the Bowling game start
(10-01-2013, 05:44 PM)Nevinator Wrote: I would probably just pull a bunch of people together, undress them and make them all face eachother in a circle. Man that would be the best when the time unfroze.

Next thing i would do would be to dig a whole, and put a small child in it. Just enough that their body would be in it but their head would be sticking out so they can breathe.

And i would take some people and place them on the freeway, maybe 10-15 people... then go on the side and watch the Bowling game start

Erm...
But if everything is frozen, Stealing and doing stuff to people/objects would be pointless; Since they wouldn't move, Hence being Frozen... Only you can move.
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Adamantite, Davidson