Admin abuse from Pavilion-Not giving me enough time to explain and an unfair ban...
Well i was an SRU sergeant and i was walking down the road and then a rebel prop pusher attacked us with a bathtub and then i tried to taze him and it didnt work so i decided if i type for an admin ill be killed whilst typing so i tried to kill him then pavilion came and froze us then he threw him in the air and he died but then put me on a building and then said why did you shoot him so i said he was prop killing and then i was about to type more and then he banned me i didnt have enough time to explain and i believe this is unfair that i couldnt explain my situation i mean what would you do?....
*witness*
You killed a proppusher.
General Rules Wrote:If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.
As you see, you may not take the situation in your own hands. Thats exactly what you do when you begin to kill the proppusher.

A little side note:
He banned you fairly, and the fast ban is not abuse. And if you did look around the server was one big mess.
Rules for report Wrote:The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
How to make an abuse report Wrote:First of all remember to use the template (you can find it at the bottom), this is important for us to figure out all of the information we need, without having to read a block of text for hours to find those information.
You need to use template for the abuse report, not just a block of text that clearly shows that you break the rules.
Let's get started here.

You should direct your self over to this thread right here: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

Moving onto the topic it's self, there was a player which began to prop push players and vehicles. I was about to deal with him, and you began to shoot him. I issued a ban to him and took you onto the roof. I questioned your reason for attempting to kill him, and you told me because he was prop pushing. Therefore this is a form of Back Seat Administration and resulted in a ban. There is no abuse here.
You where invisible for a moment how was i meant to see you sorting it out you just like appeared
(09-22-2013, 05:13 AM)BurningEmbers Wrote: You where invisible for a moment how was i meant to see you sorting it out you just like appeared

Pavilion is a moderator and therefor he does not have the ability to go invisible. It is a fair ban, please just accept it. An abuse thread is unnecessary.
Closed.