[INACTIVE] Ammu -Nation
You do know you charge more than Market Price for a shipment of guns?

Also guys who really gives a fu** it's a name, get over it, the lad wants to sell guns not have a 'name war'.
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • juicyorange
(09-22-2013, 12:49 PM)Wabbit Wrote: Was I the only one trying to enter ammu-nation.net?

No you are totally not
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6672/z47f.png
Click the signature to give me a +rep If I was helpful.

Signature too large. -Termin
The following 1 user Likes Cheesus Gamer's post:
  • juicyorange
Want a discussion? There's a board for that.

Marketplace threads are meant for people to buy and sell items on our virtual marketplace, not to discuss things (other than prices),
(09-24-2013, 08:23 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Want a discussion? There's a board for that.

Marketplace threads are meant for people to buy and sell items on our virtual marketplace, not to discuss things (other than prices),

Thank you for making it clear.
Your prices are all crazy. 75K for 5 Tranqs, and in game it is 55k. How do you think you will earn anything when you got this crazy prices? I suggest that you try like make it cheaper than the market to actually get some clients..

Jesus Christ, I'm amazed if you get people to buy guns from you.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Thread cleaned up. Enough arguing over a name.
(09-28-2013, 08:34 PM)Termin Wrote: Thread cleaned up. Enough arguing over a name.

Wow... well im contacting rockstar james so unless u change the name, ur screwed...

(09-24-2013, 08:25 PM)James Brown Wrote:
(09-24-2013, 08:23 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Want a discussion? There's a board for that.

Thank you for making it clear.

You suggested this so here it is...

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37937
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
The following 1 user Likes Minitank's post:
  • Swoots