My Internet Connection.
Your name: [FL:RP] Maito

Your ban ID: 37909

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: intentional cdm

Involved: Fantom, Viljo

Why we should unban you: My internet Connection has been bad today, So i just was driving a car near of firefigh, then my game freezed and i cdm like 2 cops, i didint have time to tell sorry for them, i hope u will understand my internet. I Am very sorry to the guys i cdmed accidently.
I want to see evidence from either your ISP or from a ping test that in the time frame of your ban that you had unstable internet.
(09-21-2013, 05:23 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I want to see evidence from either your ISP or from a ping test that in the time frame of your ban that you had unstable internet.

I Can show it if u got Some thing Program to show it, i will promise my internect have been lag all day

(09-21-2013, 05:23 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I want to see evidence from either your ISP or from a ping test that in the time frame of your ban that you had unstable internet.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2982605531
That internet is faster than mine is at the minute, 18ms ping, mine tops a good 38ms, nothing wrong here.
(09-21-2013, 06:15 PM)Narcotic Wrote: That internet is faster than mine is at the minute, 18ms ping, mine tops a good 38ms, nothing wrong here.

Its not ingame so, i cant really do about it i restarted my computer its working better now, but i am really sorry, lag spikes are anoying
If you can't drive safely, then don't drive at all.