I am sorry...
Sad 
Name: sashow1000

Ban ID: 37901

Banned By: Pavilion

Reason: Stealin Car

Involved: one other player, I don't remember the name

Why I Should Be Unbanned: I wasn't 100% sure is stealing a car againts the rules. The admin didn't listen me.
I really like this server. I am pretty angry because I have played 100 hours now and collected almost 100 000$ working as police. I can make a change and read the rules again and I can be better player. please un ban me.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
I let you explain everything.

You randomly mugged a player, and then stole his car without a reason. With 100 hours you should know that it is against the rules to do so and is not acceptable, therefore a ban was issued.
(09-22-2013, 10:54 AM)Pavilion Wrote: I let you explain everything.

You randomly mugged a player, and then stole his car without a reason. With 100 hours you should know that it is against the rules to do so and is not acceptable, therefore a ban was issued.

Denied

Ban is under and or 24hours.

I suggest you read the rules for this is a very simple concept. A link to the rules page down below: http://fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub