Ban
I got a complain that goes on following:
A ban towards Datter
A admin kick.
Me and ''Datter'' were going on the streets sidewalk, we got drove over un purpose, and spawned right after we got again, then in self defense the only way the get away + he wrote in // and @ but no response , so he took a prop to get the car away (A Red hummer) and the ''datter'' got banned for 3 DAYS for proppushing and no ban or kick or warning too the driver.
after that i went to discuss it with the admins, i asked 5-7 TIMES after an admin no response, finally there comes one and we disuss this for a long time, then at last he just says end of discssion and kicked me. i would like to complane for both!
and say that i dont find this good adminstration,
- Mor
You might wanna rephrase yourself, because I can't understand a word you said. Also, this doesn't belong in Help & Support, moved.
Well you should know there is other ways to handle this kind of situation if some persists/attempts to run you over go in a building where it is safe then politely call a admin then be patient Admins have to check the logs- not every CDM is on purpose, But if you want to get the player banned for his behavior or his actions then try to get evidence via screenshots/video and then head on over to the court house (read the rules and use the template) then post a ban request. Your friend could of made the situation worse by prop-pushing the vehicle - he could of pushed it into people and now with the car damage system you could of blown the car which would of lead to the driver being killed.

What server was this on?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Necroposting
(07-30-2013, 01:56 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Well you should know there is other ways to handle this kind of situation if some persists/attempts to run you over go in a building where it is safe then politely call a admin then be patient Admins have to check the logs- not every CDM is on purpose, But if you want to get the player banned for his behavior or his actions then try to get evidence via screenshots/video and then head on over to the court house (read the rules and use the template) then post a ban request. Your friend could of made the situation worse by prop-pushing the vehicle - he could of pushed it into people and now with the car damage system you could of blown the car which would of lead to the driver being killed.

What server was this on?

^This^

and you are NEVER and i mean NEVER allowed to backseat admin

this means you are NEVER allowed to break a rule to defend or get even with a rule breaker,
this means you are NEVER allowed to CDM some one because you saw him break a rule
this means you are NEVEr allowed to break NLR because some one broke the rules
and this also means you are NEVER allowed to prop push / block / kill some one because they broke a rule,

the only thing you can do is contact an admin and wait for his response, if it takes to long cause the admin is busy or no admin is online capture it with fraps or some like that and post a BR.

User warned - Necroposting. -Aviator
(09-22-2013, 05:50 PM)originalkhawk Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 01:56 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Well you should know there is other ways to handle this kind of situation if some persists/attempts to run you over go in a building where it is safe then politely call a admin then be patient Admins have to check the logs- not every CDM is on purpose, But if you want to get the player banned for his behavior or his actions then try to get evidence via screenshots/video and then head on over to the court house (read the rules and use the template) then post a ban request. Your friend could of made the situation worse by prop-pushing the vehicle - he could of pushed it into people and now with the car damage system you could of blown the car which would of lead to the driver being killed.

What server was this on?

^This^

and you are NEVER and i mean NEVER allowed to backseat admin

this means you are NEVER allowed to break a rule to defend or get even with a rule breaker,
this means you are NEVER allowed to CDM some one because you saw him break a rule
this means you are NEVEr allowed to break NLR because some one broke the rules
and this also means you are NEVER allowed to prop push / block / kill some one because they broke a rule,

the only thing you can do is contact an admin and wait for his response, if it takes to long cause the admin is busy or no admin is online capture it with fraps or some like that and post a BR

And you're NEVER allowed to necropost.
Thread closed.
Regards,
aviator