Unban Request
Your name: AverageDuppy

Your ban ID: 37780

Banned by: [FL:M] Pavilion

Reason: Prop-pushing

Involved: Myself, a taxi driver (unknown) and a blue Lamborghini driver (also unknown)

Why we should unban you: Was constantly targeted by these two whilst putting up commemorative art for the president as I was walking on the pavement. Eventually I prop-pushed the two away, and Pavilion banned me for it.
You do realize that lying in the court house is against the rules and can lead to a permanent ban?

You placed the prop in front of the tunnel waiting for a car to come, as soon as a car came you flung it into the air, and then prop smashed the taxi, then just swung the prop around aimlessly.

Even if you was 'targeted' that is not the way to respond/react.
right
(09-19-2013, 01:31 PM)Pavilion Wrote: You do realize that lying in the court house is against the rules and can lead to a permanent ban?

You placed the prop in front of the tunnel waiting for a car to come, as soon as a car came you flung it into the air, and then prop smashed the taxi, then just swung the prop around aimlessly.

Even if you was 'targeted' that is not the way to respond/react.

Denied for the reasons stated above. I suggest not lying in your unban request or you will find maximum punishment as a response.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub