Unban - request
Your name: Nobble

Your ban ID: 37760 & 37762 (Banned twice for same reason)

Banned by: [FL] Jamie

Reason: BR 37465 Approved: Prop-blocking
Hmm this is interesting. Me and my buddies were building a base to this building near nexus. Then suddenly a Corleone, SRU and Police officer came to our base randomly. (Pretty random cuz Corleone was raiding with police??) One of them killed me BEFORE i could finish my base and build fading door + keypad. After a while i tried to come back to let them in/ finish my base I got instantly killed. Then I was accused of prop blocking and I deleted all props because I couldn't make a door for my base. Apparently one of them made a ban request without knowing the situation and thought i was prop blocking.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Because I feel I did nothing wrong. I tried to fix the situtation, but couldn't because I got RDM:ed. I hope you understand this situation. Thanks.

Ps: Can't understand why I got banned twice for same reason? BR 37465 Approved and

[Image: 4utrJ.png]
The reason you were banned twice was probably because your ban was extended, maybe because of your lengthy ban history.
Regards,
aviator
(09-18-2013, 06:39 PM)Aviator Wrote: The reason you were banned twice was probably because your ban was extended, maybe because of your lengthy ban history.

Mmmhh... okey i understand, but how about this ban? Any comments about my unban request?
(09-18-2013, 06:58 PM)Bubu Wrote:
(09-18-2013, 06:39 PM)Aviator Wrote: The reason you were banned twice was probably because your ban was extended, maybe because of your lengthy ban history.

Mmmhh... okey i understand, but how about this ban? Any comments about my unban request?

You ban appeal will be reviewed in detail by the banning administrator shortly. Please be patient.
Regards,
aviator
Ah I see, I was doing quite a few ban requests at the time. Sometimes doubles. I'll remove the 2nd one. Also, If you're in the middle of building your base you shouldn't be contra-farming or doing anything illegal which would lead the police to your house then getting you accused of prop-block.
(09-18-2013, 09:35 PM)Jamie Wrote: Ah I see, I was doing quite a few ban requests at the time. Sometimes doubles. I'll remove the 2nd one. Also, If you're in the middle of building your base you shouldn't be contra-farming or doing anything illegal which would lead the police to your house then getting you accused of prop-block.

So base must be completely ready before it's allowed to buy contras? Mm sorry didn't that. Is it in the rules?
It's not said in the rules but it's mostly common sense if you don't want a finger pointed at you for breaking the rules.

Also I some what don't believe that you didn't know it as you've been banned for prop-block before.
(09-19-2013, 08:31 AM)Jamie Wrote: It's not said in the rules but it's mostly common sense if you don't want a finger pointed at you for breaking the rules.

Also I some what don't believe that you didn't know it as you've been banned for prop-block before.

Yes but that ban before was a prop-block. This wasn't, I was just building my base and got RDM:ed Sad
But anyhow I'll be quiet now and let you do your decisions...
It's been nearly two days since I banned you, I will unban you a day early.