Banned "Disconnect to avoid arrest"
Your name: iFiveHD

Your ban ID: 37726

Banned by: Enzyme

Reason: Disconnect to avoid arrest

Involved: a-

Why we should unban you: Yes , it is true that i left while a officer was going to arrest me.I know that this is rulebreaking.But my problem was that it was 10pm and that i got alot of homework (Maths,German,PoWi(German),English and Relligon, my mom was getting angry on me so then i have to left.I'm very sorry about this.If you want , can a admin arrest me for 10min.Hope you accept it , i want to play Sad
Why didn't you just leave your PC on for 3 more minutes so he can arrest you, but you had to disconnect JUST as he was arresting you?
You broke the rules. You could have made attempts at reasoning with the policeofficer. Paying him off and etc. What you did is not allowed and it is not my fault that you managed to get yourself in trouble as you were going in bed. I suggest waiting your time out as you have not convinced me to why you should be unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.

You could of simply turned off your monitor, letting him arrest you, and for one, I do not believe this story.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub