ProIce Unban request
Your name: (Your Screenname when you were banned) Pro Ice

Your SteamID: (Begins with STEAM_0:0: ) STEAM_0:0:26042881

Banning Admin: Console

Ban Length: 3 days

Reason for the ban: Supposedly RDM. And lieing. I was robbing a gundealer, then all of a sudden I see cops. Right across from BP(gundealer was at BP).
So i went outside to see what everything was about. It was a tazed BMD. So i went back to robbing the gundealer. Then a cop saw me. So i took out my shotty, and ran. After that he pulled out his gun and shot at me. So I shot him with my shotty. Then he kept NLR(He was new). Then, he calls in others with /radio next thing i know 2 SS, comes. So i shoot them. After all that. I got shot. Next thing i know.. Johnny said i killed him(RDM) Well no i didn't. If i did, he must have been a SS, and the he might have switched jobs. Just to get me banned.

Why we should unban you: At Max, I only should have been banned 1 day (It's been 1 day). Another reason, why I think i should be unbanned. Because, if I did kill Johnny(Which i didn't..) That would be 1 rdm. So i don't think i should be banned for more than 1 day.
Can I ask what a fuck are you trying to say?
(06-30-2011, 03:40 PM)Mahti Wrote: Can I ask what a *** are you trying to say?

What? I'm trying to make a unban request..
It was me who banned and you did RDM Trassmission cause you killed him for no reason.

[22:05:26]Pro Ice killed [ivG] Transmission using player
[22:05:36][ivG] Transmission: // Who just killed me?

Over RCON I told Trassmission it was Pro Ice but he read it as Programer so he started bitching at him

[22:05:53][ivG] Transmission: /pm Programmer You ***ing vagina.

Over RCON again I told him to calm down since he knows better and 2nd it wasnt PROgramer it was PRO ice

[22:06:54][ivG] Transmission: Why the f*** did you kill me
[22:06:59][ivG] Transmission: You ****ing dirty d***
[22:06:59]Pro Ice: i didnt

(The Lie right there)

Later on

22:07:21][FL:RP] ZeroX to admins: Pro Ice going around and shooting peoples with no reason.

You said

[22:07:04]Pro Ice: im trying to rob a gunshop here

But a Min later you say

[22:08:05]Pro Ice: But i only killed government
[22:08:24]Pro Ice: /y The president!
[22:08:28]Pro Ice: /y guys
[22:08:31]Pro Ice: /y the presidents outside!

So you say your were going to rob a Gundealer but yet your yelling about the President outside?
So were you trying to Raid the President and a Gundealer at the same time?

And out of the whole thing I didn't see you yell raid once.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Apologies for the raging, I was in a bad mood and the RDM annoyed me.

And Pro Ice, I didn't have the Gun Dealer skin, I was wearing a suit... And I was walking behind KFC where you ran after me with a Deagle and shot me for no reason Tounge
How am I involved?