OOC Info

Steam ID: Sentinel

Steam Name: Outookm

Job Applying For: BOYS

Hours: 60+

Rp Points: 1

Bans: 2

Previous Rp Events you have Participated in: Monk RP with weecow

Why do you want to partake in this event?: Seems like a enjoyable RP that i can take interest in.

Miscellaneous: FUN.

IC Info

Name: Walter White

Address (If private, put "Classified"): Classified

Date Of Birth: 1/8/1991

A short story about Yourself: I have been waiting for a good night to party with people !, So i have found a great night to party! This will be the party i will be attending ( i haven't Been to pa party since 1998!)
(09-24-2013, 10:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote: OOC Info

Steam ID: Sentinel

Steam Name: Outookm

Job Applying For: BOYS

Hours: 60+

Rp Points: 1

Bans: 2

Previous Rp Events you have Participated in: Monk RP with weecow

Why do you want to partake in this event?: Seems like a enjoyable RP that i can take interest in.

Miscellaneous: FUN.

IC Info

Name: Walter White

Date Of Birth: 1/8/1991

A short story about Yourself: I have been waiting for a good night to party with people !, So i have found a great night to party! This will be the party i will be attending ( i haven't Been to pa party since 1998!)

Accepted!
If you want to be my partner as a female, post a reply saying so. Wink
(09-27-2013, 02:10 AM)AvengedFilmsHD Wrote: If you want to be my partner as a female, post a reply saying so. Wink

LolNopeLol

Anybody who does not Want to have a Partner go with them to the dance, Please state it in your application. Thanks!

Kind Regards,
KYR Shadows
I'm sorry to say but the event will have to be pushed back a little because of Personal family issues in my life that I have to address next weekend. I'm very sorry to have to delay any longer but this is a MUST do thing. I cannot let it drag on any longer. Thank you for understanding. ALSO Avenger, I NEED you to contact me soon so we can discuss the new date.
The following 1 user Likes Shadows's post:
  • Mr.Bean
I will go with anyone man. Don't mind
Do Not Mind my last post. I am working everything out and the event will be made this upcoming weekend. There is no Guarantee that I will be able to make it but I will try my best. Cheese
OOC Info

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:49729148

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Lonewolf

Job Applying For:Homecoming Man

Hours:501

Rp Points:6

Bans:3

Previous Rp Events you have Participated in:Vault RP, Combine Invasion 1 and 2, Vault RP, Bank Robbery RP

Why do you want to partake in this event?: I want a good passive RP I can partake in

Miscellaneous:

IC Info

Name: Antonio Burrs

Address (If private, put "Classified"): 243 Applejack Road, EvoCity, Evo

Date Of Birth: 1989

A short story about Yourself: Antonio Burrs was a security guard for a small jewelry store, and when it when out of business, he looked to FUMUKU for a job. Now, he means to meet up with some old friends at a homecoming.
(10-24-2013, 01:26 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: OOC Info

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:49729148

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Lonewolf

Job Applying For:Homecoming Man

Hours:501

Rp Points:6

Bans:3

Previous Rp Events you have Participated in:Vault RP, Combine Invasion 1 and 2, Vault RP, Bank Robbery RP

Why do you want to partake in this event?: I want a good passive RP I can partake in

Miscellaneous:

IC Info

Name: Antonio Burrs

Address (If private, put "Classified"): 243 Applejack Road, EvoCity, Evo

Date Of Birth: 1989

A short story about Yourself: Antonio Burrs was a security guard for a small jewelry store, and when it when out of business, he looked to FUMUKU for a job. Now, he means to meet up with some old friends at a homecoming.

Accepted! btw
#loveyouramericasignature xD
The following 1 user Likes Mr.Bean's post:
  • LoneWolf
This looks very fun, I can't wait for this...

OOC Info

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61032702

Steam Name: thedoozguy / gamerdouble (DooZ™)

Job Applying For: Homecoming Man

Hours: 162h

Rp Points: 0 (I had great rp several times of Funeral with a friend, but Admins usualy weren't on or didin't see the RP so I don't have any no)

Bans: 7 (Mostly missunderstands or typing bad in "rage" situtation, or when I was new and didin't knew very well the rules)

Previous Rp Events you have Participated in: None, looking for my first one here Smile

Why do you want to partake in this event?: It looks like (to me) this is a very good event and I would like to see the event with my own "ingame eyes", plus, It's a passive RP and I love those.

Miscellaneous:

IC Info

Name: Jake Smith

Date Of Birth: 18/04/1988

A short story about Yourself: I am a guy who had a very thoug childhood, when I was 7, my mom passed away because of a heart disease that got out of control, and later on, when I turned 13 my father started getting involved with alchool and things started to get very messy. One day, when I was 15, I had to run away from my father because he wanted to hit me for having 9/20 marks in a very dificult test, and that was when I realized that needed to stop! I quit school and started controling his life, getting all his alchool away and put him in rehab, he managed to become the father he was before 2 months after I turned 18, he gave me his car as a gift for everything I had done for him and he said like he was always saying before to don't mess with alchool or drugs because they could ruin a life, and if it wasan't for me, he wouldn't be here today, and wants to see how all the old friend from his school are holding up so far. (OOC: I know it was a short story but I just kept writing and I hope you don't mind about it's not that short.)

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!