[Released Date: 26th of October] Night Club Rp Episode 1: Homecoming
OOC Info

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59533044

Steam Name: [FL:RP] AvengedFilmsHD

Job Applying For: Night Club Owner (Or just a guest of some sort)

Hours: 365

Rp Points: 4

Bans: 2

Previous Rp Events you have Participated in: Cold Front RP, Apocalypse RP, NASA RP, etc.

Why do you want to partake in this event?: Because KYR Shadows told me about it.

Miscellaneous: Nein

IC Info

Name: Alex 'Zero' Tyler

Address (If private, put "Classified"): Classified

Date Of Birth: September 1, 1996

A short story about Yourself: Alex is a teenager that got good grades in high school. He appeared as though he never talked, but if you get to know him, he talks a lot. He moved a lot until finally settling in EvoCity. The high school there went by in a breeze. He played soccer, but never did many after school activities other wise.
Really Avenged, You applied for the owner....

#dun
The following 1 user Likes Shadows's post:
  • Mr.Bean
[FL:M] Infernaw and [FL:RP] Mr. Davidson...Accepted!

Kulthro...Accepted!.

OOC Info

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59296969

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hillerbear

Job Applying For: A guy.

Hours: 540+

Rp Points: 1

Bans: 9 (Everone a Misunderstanding or during the time I started RP, But Ive learned and I havent broke any rules in like four-three months.)

Previous Rp Events you have Participated in: I dont know the name but it was a North-Corean attack on Evocity back in May.

Why do you want to partake in this event?: It looks cool. Good setup, and I want to act a teenager.

Miscellaneous: - - - - - - -

IC Info

Name: Alex Harrison

Address : 12th GwenyeRoad, Ezo City.

Date Of Birth: 12th April, 1990.

A short story about Yourself: A Teenager from Evocity's neighbourcity that wants to meet new people and dont just sit in his chair watching Emo movies. He cuts away his black hair and makes it blond and walks out of his door to a new world of luck.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

(09-21-2013, 07:49 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: OOC Info

Bans: 9 (Everone a Misunderstanding or during the time I started RP, But Ive learned and I havent broke any rules in like four-three months.)

Previous Rp Events you have Participated in: I dont know the name but it was a North-Corean attack on Evocity back in May.

Why do you want to partake in this event?: It looks cool. Good setup, and I want to act a teenager.

IC Info

A short story about Yourself: A Teenager from Evocity's neighbourcity that wants to meet new people and dont just sit in his chair watching Emo movies. He cuts away his black hair and makes it blond and walks out of his door to a new world of luck.

I think you should go under Guest instead of A Guy.

(09-21-2013, 07:49 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: OOC Info

IC Info

I think you should go under Guest instead of A Guy.
The following 1 user Likes Mr.Bean's post:
  • Imperator
Okay Avenger put me under guest! Wink
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

(09-20-2013, 08:38 AM)Infernaw Wrote: OOC Info

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43964937

Steam Name: [FL:M] Infernaw

Job Applying For: Guest

Hours: Uhh I'm not even counting. Over 1100..?

Rp Points: 28 RPP

Bans: One

Previous Rp Events you have Participated in: Far too many.

Why do you want to partake in this event?: Shadows wants me there.

Miscellaneous: Since this RP is gonna be filled with teenagers. I'll make a new character below for the event.

IC Info

Name: Valerie Danae

Address (If private, put "Classified"): Lake House Street 12

Date Of Birth: October 31st year of 1995

A short story about Yourself: Valerie is a typical teenager of EvoCity. She loves art and music, and would pretty much describe herself as a creative person. She loves the outdoors and would never turn down a roadtrip, or an adventure in general.
At school she's a member of the art club. Beloved by her art club friends, but not so popular overall.
Looking for a date, call meh~ (PM me on the forums about this)

Another note: If you're aiming to be passive and teenage-ish you should have the guards equipped with small firearms instead. Just my advice.

Noted
(09-17-2013, 11:28 PM)ArcHammer Wrote: Do
Code:
[code]
text
[/code]

Yo Arch, how do i Insert Pictures that can be 10 times bigger than those pitty little ones that you can normally import?
OOC Info

Steam ID:

Steam Name: Hungames

Job Applying For: Security

Hours: 470-790 (Not sure)

Bans: 7 all old.

Previous Rp Events you have Participated in:many security events, some combine events, some vault events and so forth.

Why do you want to partake in this event?: I think it would be very interesting to be in the rp. I have never seen a rp in episodes so it could be cool.

Miscellaneous: I am part of a security clan. SSC. I am trained and I think I should get the job.

IC Info

Name: Marvel Jackman

Address (If private, put "Classified"): 9 Evo road. Apartment # 76, Mailbox 65.

Date Of Birth: August 24, 1988

A short story about Yourself: I grew up as a spoiled kid. I wanted the an law enforcement officer. I went through training and served for 3 years. I then went on to become a security guard in a major business called Slyfox. I trained as a security guard and I am hoping for another job here.
stupid signature keeps breaking
(09-24-2013, 03:43 AM)Demonizer Wrote: OOC Info

Steam ID:

Steam Name: Hungames

Job Applying For: Security

Hours: 470-790 (Not sure)

Bans: 7 all old.

Previous Rp Events you have Participated in:many security events, some combine events, some vault events and so forth.

Why do you want to partake in this event?: I think it would be very interesting to be in the rp. I have never seen a rp in episodes so it could be cool.

Miscellaneous: I am part of a security clan. SSC. I am trained and I think I should get the job.

IC Info

Name: Marvel Jackman

Address (If private, put "Classified"): 9 Evo road. Apartment # 76, Mailbox 65.

Date Of Birth: August 24, 1988

A short story about Yourself: I grew up as a spoiled kid. I wanted the an law enforcement officer. I went through training and served for 3 years. I then went on to become a security guard in a major business called Slyfox. I trained as a security guard and I am hoping for another job here.
Accepted! and welcome to the club.