Really...?
Name: BioWulf

Time/Date: 15:30 GMT +1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33300739

Blacklisted Job: Security Guard

Admin who blacklisted you: SniperWolf

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

We had a goddamn fail president. The president had laws wich were not even Rp-ish. For example he banned all cars, corleone and rebel, you would get shot if you got close to the president. And he also said Security Guard wasn't allowed. He said they were low-life men etc. I quote: "I hate all people Smile"
That was one of his ridiculous broadcast.

I was a Security Guard, and yes, the president was being a bitch to everyone. I had my job to "Guns 4 Hire," Wich an admin (Could've been Storm) said was ok. With a group of other players we raided the president. It was pretty much of a doomfort. The same fort UnNamed made. It has double gates, unpenetratable with bullets. And they can shoot people by being on top of it.

We got in, and captured the president. We didn't want to listen to his bullshit stories about: "ILL CHANGE THE LAAWWSS :C." If the SS would find us in their New life, and freed the president. He could go back to his idiotic laws. So we chose to shoot him.

We got blacklisted by Sniperwolf, who just joined in the middle of the raid and had no idea of all the fail laws the pres made. Then suddenly I got blacklisted. I tried to explain the story but he didn't want to listen to me, and disconnected.

That's my story
I actually was called on, by Visual to spectate the 'Fail SS' guy.

When I get there, I see you guys and a bunch of rebels raiding the president.

When you get to him, and all his officers are dead - he says "Okay okay, don't shoot me! I'll change the laws"

Visual goes "2K NOW!!"

And then you guys, instead of RPing, just kill him.

So later on, you're all just standing about at BP doing nothing useful - as 'Guns 4 hire' which is a terrible excuse for a job. If you're gonna hog the security guard slot - actually do some guarding or RP.

Standing around at BP chatting could be done as citizen.

So no. You can both stay blacklisted in my opinion until you show that you can actually RP.
It's pretty hard to RP when an admin is saying that we don't RP at all and that you would ban us all. We were just talking, and then still, what in gods name is so bad about that.
And also. I remember an admin saying you could use Guns 4 Hire "Or something like that" When you're Security guard.
You can be Private military.
Who -Protect- Bases.
Then I'm still blacklisted for just defending my job.
Imagine what could've happend if we DIDN'T kill the president ok?

We keep the president hostage. SS comes along in like 10 minutes, and sees us with the president. This ends up in a 2nd shootout.
If we lost, the president COULD go back to his ridiculously fail laws. If we let him free, he would definetly send his SS and Cops to hunt us down.
And btw, I have never seen a president get released after a raid..