Unban Request - Braydenmk - I am so sorry.
Your name: Braydenmk

Your ban ID: 37495

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: Abusing Chair , Prop of the building/Doom Fort

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you: When I broke these rules (chair abusing, making a Doom Fort) I had just joined the server and I didn't bother to read the rules (stupid me).
I have about 60 hours on the server and the ban request was posted about 11 days ago and I got banned this morning so I guess that's proof that I was noob, but I am really sorry I broke those rules I really love this server and I really wish to continue playing as soon as possible Nervous Please consider.

-Braydenmk
Is there anything else you'd like to add to the case discussion? Because we don't unban people just for posting apologies.
(09-14-2013, 09:11 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Is there anything else you'd like to add to the case discussion? Because we don't unban people just for posting apologies.

I didn't know chair abusing was a thing, I guess the only thing I can add is you got to break some rules to learn some :/ Hoping I can at least get a shorten on my ban thanks for your time

-Braydenmk

(09-14-2013, 09:11 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Is there anything else you'd like to add to the case discussion? Because we don't unban people just for posting apologies.

I didn't know chair abusing was a thing, I guess the only thing I can add is you got to break some rules to learn some :/ Hoping I can at least get a shorten on my ban thanks for your time

-Braydenmk
Denied, don't go on rooftops again please.