Unban Request:dantheman PLEASE look
Shocked 
Your nameCheeseantheman

Your ban ID:37546

Banned by:[FL:M] Infernaw

Reason:Random hostaging

Involved:poult

Why we should unban you: I thougt he gave poult money for 10 chinease and he wouldnt give it to him and so he tied him up because he wouldnt give the chinease when he thought he payed him He was also in a skype call meta gaming.
Infernaw has been notified, thank you for your time.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
First of all, I checked the logs like five times before confirming that you did not pay him. Second of all, you have no reason to lock up a tied up chef in a hospital room, forcing him to give you food.

So in conclusion, you tied him up in an area meant for passiveRP, for no reason, and THEN buying the door to the room you were in.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(09-17-2013, 09:41 PM)Infernaw Wrote: First of all, I checked the logs like five times before confirming that you did not pay him. Second of all, you have no reason to lock up a tied up chef in a hospital room, forcing him to give you food.

So in conclusion, you tied him up in an area meant for passiveRP, for no reason, and THEN buying the door to the room you were in.

Denied for the reason stated above.

Don't try to cover your tracks and point the finger elsewhere, the metagaming part has nothing to do with your case.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub