Poll: Which map?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
rp_evocity_v17x
35.71%
10 35.71%
rp_evocity2_v2p
64.29%
18 64.29%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

rp_evocity_v17x vs rp_evocity2_v2p
Let's see, I think that we all think that both maps are really better than evocity_v2p, but, as said before, v17x and v2p have the same roleplay type. Evo2, on another side, has a slower RP, more realistic most times, which lets you build a realistic house, enjoy the beautiful landscapes, and RIDE A TRAIN! (Yay!)

So,
  • evocity_v17x; good for a map change, for people that don't want to buy EP2 and love the current RP way of Fearless, but are tired of the actual map.
  • evocity2_v2p; best for a new server, would be full of people that prefers a "chilly RP".

This said, my vote goes to Evo2, but if people demands v17x, it should be as a map change for the actual server, not a new server.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
The following 1 user Likes Penguin's post:
  • Mahti
v2p is the better map.
MAYBE and just maybe we could use v2 for the new server and 17x for the "normal" server so we get a change.
Evo2 lags and I hate it. Its more like a maze if you ask me.

I like 17 because the layout is slightly similar to what I play now, runs smoothly and it looks AMAZING. I like the looks 10 times more then Evo2 and the weathermod is sick.
(06-28-2011, 09:42 PM)Adria_Penguin Wrote: Let's see, I think that we all think that both maps are really better than evocity_v2p, but, as said before, v17x and v2p have the same roleplay type. Evo2, on another side, has a slower RP, more realistic most times, which lets you build a realistic house, enjoy the beautiful landscapes, and RIDE A TRAIN! (Yay!)

So,
  • evocity_v17x; good for a map change, for people that don't want to buy EP2 and love the current RP way of Fearless, but are tired of the actual map.
  • evocity2_v2p; best for a new server, would be full of people that prefers a "chilly RP".

This said, my vote goes to Evo2, but if people demands v17x, it should be as a map change for the actual server, not a new server.

I think ya got god damn good point in thereSkeptical
(06-28-2011, 10:58 PM)Numb3r Wrote: MAYBE and just maybe we could use v2 for the new server and 17x for the "normal" server so we get a change.
Nope v2d won't get replaced
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Dryblood
rp_evocity_v17x
(06-29-2011, 07:53 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(06-28-2011, 10:58 PM)Numb3r Wrote: MAYBE and just maybe we could use v2 for the new server and 17x for the "normal" server so we get a change.
Nope v2d won't get replaced

Killing v2d Would be like destroying a peice of histroy, I would rather have V2 as it is diffrent, 17 is just the same.
I choose rp_evocity_v17x, because i don't have ep2 neither Cheese
[Image: g7dizJX.png]
Evocity 2 because it's the best thing ever made in the world.