small_bear

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:29400383

Time in GMT:
20:10pm (GMT +1)

Server:
FearlessRP 33x

Summary:
(After some Gunfights we started to raid our 'neighbours' we got into the enemy base by small_bear and his friend ( couldnt find his name ) )
There were over 6 People raiding and everybody died because of:

Rule 5: Barricades cannot be made so it is impossible for attackers to shoot you.

It was impossible to shoot them and we have thrown several Molotovs what had no effect on the Props of that Guy. Well , there was a ladder , if you climed it up you got shot directly by one of the 2 Defenders.

Evidence:
Here i have some Evidence for you:
Here you see , its impossible to shoot thru the Barricades:
[Image: 1024x576.resizedimage]
You can see here that we have thrown some Molotovs with no effect ( i dont think its his fault but still , we had no chance!!
The way upward, and the Spot they shot from. As you can see , its impossible to shoot the defenders...
First of all, I would like to start this response in explaining that ‘Small bear’, didn't construct this building, and it was me. I take sole responsibility for this, and if just, punishment should be dealt to me, and not him.
Secondly, his involvement was that he defended our base, against the raid, as I could not partake, due to my ping, (which was over 600 during the majority of it.)

I would also like to respond to the ' Barricades cannot be made so it is impossible for attackers to shoot you.'

I do not belive this is the case..if you had enough competence, you could easily have shot at us,as the following screen shots will show you.

Would also like to mention the fact that the ladder was Molotoved, in order to give us a bit of fair ground, as at the time, there was a mixture of different people raiding, including ECC, the current Police of the time, and the Corleone's, (All of this happened in a single raid.)

But getting to the point..I don't believe it was 'Doom-forting'. If anything, i feel the attacker has a better chance of 'Gaining a kill,' than the defenders.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/8841...20FCBCC16/

As you can see on the previous picture, when a person is standing, especially with a gun and/or crouched, the pertrude through the props (Fairly far-might i add.) If shot at, the pertruding parts also take damage, as it would do normally.

To highlight this point further, please take a look at the following photo.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/8841...7ED928AB8/

As you can see, the view of the 'Floor' of the factory is limited. (This is right up against the prop, might i also add.) Adding to this, the attacker has the bonus of being able to move, strafe etc. , while still firing, whereas the defenders are limited to two area, both of which, if given a competent attack, could be 'brought down with ease'.

While taking this photo, my position in the 'Base' is identical to the one in the first photo, to give both perspectives of this report.

If needed, I'd happily show an admin the dupe, so that they can see the base with their own eyes.

I'd make this post more detailed, and will do so on request, however i personally do not feel the extra detail is needed as of this moment.

*Edit*

Actually, reflecting upon this- Why were you raiding in the first place?
A more fitting signature. 
How is that not a doomfort? You have bullet proof props set up in a manner where you have a direct shot at the ladder to get to the next level?
Well if that is your judgement, then I guess it has to be the correct one, being the administrators decision. I would like to point out,however, they shouldn't be trying to shoot through the props in the first place, so all I was doing was trying to prevent them from trying to do that, and did anyway might I add.
I would also like to state my peace on the rule of doom-forting, I don't believe it is even remotely clear, making it difficult for the opposing-side to raid you was one of the examples of a doom-fort, but how exactly? Sure, don't make it insanely hard, but at least some-what difficult, or how can you even call it a base? Not to mention, how can you measure it's level of difficulty? We've done raid tests on this base, with two versus three, and we won. Both parties were trying to fully-kill the other man.
As said before, when you're right against the barrier, it's so easy to get a clean head-shot. Which is actually under-estimated and can actually be devastating in it's own right. And as stated before, our view is insanely limited even when right-up against the prop. Making it easy for anyone below to kill us. Based on the fact it takes almost a full-clip of ammo to kill an enemy with full health and kevlar using body-shots, and they're traveling up the ladder really fast, we can have time to kill about one/two men before they have a foot-hold on the platform above.
I'd like to mention, at the time they were raiding one person, and he threw a molotov at the ladder in panic, we never planned to do this, just to keep it fair. A lot of people still made it up the ladder, two being armed and actually inflicting some damage upon him, and a couple also being un-armed, but just deciding to jump off the ledge before he could kill them, perhaps believing they would survive. Keeping it mind he is a good-shooter, so he would have a better advantage in the first place.
Again, I would also like to point out they had no-reason to raid...we laughed at them because their car got stuck in a door and exploded, they proceeded to shoot one of our members in the head with a A-W-P, and later to raid. Alongside police and corleone, and I haven't seen an explanation for that?

I wish to apologize if any of this sounds blunt at all, however I feel this is the only way to voice my opinion on the matter.
Reason:

The reason was because you shot a Member of a Basing Group. The other Members saw this and raided you then.

Maybe i have misunderstood a doomforting rule. Still, it was pretty hard to kill one of your two Defenders.
In response to above:

You're member came towards us, constantly bearing guns, numerous times, then proceeded to with-holster his weapon, pointing it at us.
We only shot at him when he ran INTO our base, without reason, and was pointing the gun directly at me...

Never-the-less, going back on topic:

I guess We'll just have to wait for another administrative input.

In response to above:

You're member came towards us, constantly bearing guns, numerous times, then proceeded to with-holster his weapon, pointing it at us.
We only shot at him when he ran INTO our base, without reason, and was pointing the gun directly at me...

Never-the-less, going back on topic:

I guess We'll just have to wait for another administrative input.
Ban request approved.

This is doomforting on the facts that you can sit back and just shoot anyone going up the elevator giving them no time to react to you. With the barriers being bullet proof this gives you the ability to do so. Our doomforting rules are rather clear and if you have any questions on a selected build contact an online administrator prior to duping it. Make sure they approve it.

User banned for five days. And since it is Small Bears dupe it will be his ban not yours. He chose to dupe it.