FailRPer Unban request
Your name: FailRPer

Your ban ID: 37274

Banned by: Aviator

Reason: Proppushing

Involved: There were alot of people, I might miss a few;
bcarr91, Kulthro, KYR Shadows, AvengedFilmsHD, Ryder, Reebs1313, Add22

Why we should unban you: The proppush you see in the video wasn't on purpose. I forgot my wheelspeed was on a bazillion and deleted the prop as soon as I noticed that. I'm sorry if this caused confusion, but I'm not here to minge on the server since I just joined the community and donated 2 days ago. For the reason why I got the prop out, is because me and my friend Andrew (KYR Shadows), who got me into Fearless, always play a game where he has to grab the prop out of my hands while I'm running away. Childish, I know, but I had no intend to ruin anyones gameplay. I know my story looks crappy, and I'd understand if you wouldn't believe it. But it's the blunt, childish truth. If my unban request gets denied, then I will apologize for wasting your time and I will sit out the time I have been banned for, but imo a 7day ban for a mistake is pretty harsh.
We mess around in Sandbox alot and we play the game mentioned on the sandbox server at times, when were bored. I wouldn't be able to fully confirm that he intended to minge or not, but it looks like he deleted the prop fairly quick so I doubt it was on purpose.
Hello,

I will review this ban appeal and present evidence which shows the suspension issued was just.

Firstly, the ban request which resulted in your suspension is here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37274

The evidence which shows you prop-pushing is here:

The evidence shows that at 1:50 seconds, you spawn a prop and proceed to push it forwards and backwards. As you can see it is aimed towards the trabant and you clearly tried to prop push it. There wasn't any need to even spawn a prop, let alone use your scroll wheel to move it at that time.

To conclude, after reviewing the evidence, it shows you using a prop and aiming it towards a vehicle and prop pushing it. Therefore the suspension issued was just.
Regards,
aviator
(09-15-2013, 02:14 PM)Aviator Wrote: Hello,

I will review this ban appeal and present evidence which shows the suspension issued was just.

Firstly, the ban request which resulted in your suspension is here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37274

The evidence which shows you prop-pushing is here:

The evidence shows that at 1:50 seconds, you spawn a prop and proceed to push it forwards and backwards. As you can see it is aimed towards the trabant and you clearly tried to prop push it. There wasn't any need to even spawn a prop, let alone use your scroll wheel to move it at that time.

To conclude, after reviewing the evidence, it shows you using a prop and aiming it towards a vehicle and prop pushing it. Therefore the suspension issued was just.

Yeah, I know it looks blatant, but I just wanna assure you that it wasn't done on purpose. I meant to place the prop in front of my friend KYR, who was standing in front of me, but instead ended up hitting the car because of the wheelspeed being on a bazzilion. I consider myself a decent RPer and don't want to come off as some idiot that just comes on the server to minge.
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, FailRPer (STEAM_0:0:73283589), will stand as issued.
Please note, the denial of this ban appeal is due to the user breaking a server rule, and although there may have been no bad intentions, the user still prop pushed a vehicle. There was no need to spawn a prop at that time and even scroll push it towards the vehicle and back. Therefore, after reviewing the evidence multiple times, the suspension issued is deemed valid.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator