BR on JaKa
Video 
Name of player: JaKa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16589017

Time in GMT: About 50 min before this forum. ( It was about 4:10pm in greece)

Server: v2p

Summary: I was in my base and suddenly I hear a molotov... I go out of my room and I see this guy random raiding my base...

Evidence:
Nope, not random. Here is the RP reason: Lots of citizents are complaining about Mafia activity which is not contained by gov members (as there were absolutely no cops and no president). So because you could not stop random raiding people, we prepared an attack on you to make you understand you can't do whatever you want, even if there is no cops.

People that played with me know I never do things without RP reason.
I'm not rulebreaking anything here, and I suggest you check my past on the server to see I'm quite clean on rulebreaking.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Jaka

First of all u were alone when u raid us and there is no we just u secondly we just builted our base and 10 minites later u come and raid us plus we didnt raid anyone and plz admin check the logs to see what realy happened
(09-13-2013, 01:51 PM)Jacaramba Wrote: Nope, not random. Here is the RP reason: Lots of citizents are complaining about Mafia activity which is not contained by gov members (as there were absolutely no cops and no president). So because you could not stop random raiding people, we prepared an attack on you to make you understand you can't do whatever you want, even if there is no cops.

People that played with me know I never do things without RP reason.
I'm not rulebreaking anything here, and I suggest you check my past on the server to see I'm quite clean on rulebreaking.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Jaka

First of all it we didnt even raid anyone we were in our base the whole time ( it wasnt even 30 min since we built our base)
And its not a reason to raid someone because there is no cops to do so...
The cops cant raid us like that... They need a reason
And secondly you were alone... There wasnt anyone else (not even outside)
Do you have an imaginary friend and prepared the attack? Because there wasn't anyone else...
Please read carefully what I wrote.
I did not raid because there is no cop, but because you are annoying all the city and people complained about your random raids, so I did to you exactly what you did to the city. I raid alone because the victims had not enough stuff to raid you.

Please stop BR each time you are not happy by what is going on (like kiddoes). Moreover you got in this situation by yourself, raiding all the city. This is pure vendetta RP. No rulebreaking here.

(09-13-2013, 02:49 PM)Jacaramba Wrote: Please read carefully what I wrote.
I did not raid because there is no cop, but because you are annoying all the city and people complained about your random raids, so I did to you exactly what you did to the city. I raid alone because the victims had not enough stuff to raid you.

Please stop BR each time you are not happy by what is going on (like kiddoes). Moreover you got in this situation by yourself, raiding all the city. This is pure vendetta RP. No rulebreaking here.

I will say this once more... We DID NOT raid anyone! We just built the base...
I was a corleon and i cant remember raiding someone i think because we didnt raid someone.And a question in this video you were stuck in the fading door how you get inside the second floor upstairs without cracking our base?Probably with a chair or a propSkeptical
Raiding Corleones as a Marketing Consultant?

Ban request approved.
Regards,
aviator