Doomdude1 Admin Abuse
I would like to report Doomdude1 for admin abuse because he has continuously replied to both my threads starting blatantly in a rude, sarcastic and unhelpful manner. And in my most recent thread, ignored my evidence in your own rules to prove that I was banned for no reason at all.

As you can see he has gotten on my nerves even before in the first thread where my friend was banned stopping us from playing until yesterday and then when we finally do play on yesterday, I get banned 10 hours later of playing (with no issues what so ever and plenty of deaths from armed robbers(owning KFC = bad idea)) after I murdered someone as a drug dealer as you can read in my second thread.

Links to First and Second threads.

He wrongfully closed my right to be unbanned because I was being "rude", that is hypocritical of him because as you can see in both threads, he was rude and sarcastic to me since the very beginning.

He could already tell by my thread that I was annoyed about being wrongfully banned yet chose to reply sarcastically to me instead of being the calm admin to post a constructive reply he should have been, saying why I can or can't have my ban revoke. It feels as if he was purposefully provoking to get a negative reaction from me.

Main points:
Ignored evidence in rule page to support my unban case
Constantly replied sarcastically and unnecessarily on multiple threads
Closed my second thread wrongfully
Appeared to have been trying to get a negative reaction from me
All his posts have been unhelpful with no relevance to my points at all

He basically tried to tell me how I should roleplay as my character in his first reply on my second thread, which is nonsense. Abusing admin powers, please tell me you see this too?

He also gave me a warning (which I find painful to read because of it's hypocritical nature all over it) Insulting/acting disrespectful opposite the staff (+3 points)

He was insulting and disrespectful first, you can see this in both threads, I was being completely respectful in my first thread, yet he straight up went all sarcastic at me in it. And in the second thread, he spoke to me like a 5 year old or something when he was trying to explain how Drug Dealers work. I'm sorry but you can't put everyone in the same boat, people are different and act different, they don't all do the same things the same way. Again, who is he to tell me how I should role play my character?

It's not as if I was running around killing people like an idiot, I was role playing happily as a Chef, a Police Officer and a Weapon Dealer, then came Drug Dealer and I was having fun selling drugs to people too. Then I bump into someone who decided to walk in my face and swear up all in my face so I murder him then run. That's what would happen and then the cops have themselves an investigation to pursue and arrest me, I was looking forward to that, but no, instead I get teleported and banned within seconds. If I was killing everyone I saw like an idiot, then by all means, ban me (I wouldn't do that anyway) but I didn't, I killed one person who had a bad mouth and finally said it to the wrong person. It's his fault for being a dick. I thought it was a fun roleplay, I really wanted the cops to catch me with an investigation or something.

A point to show how Doomdude didn't even pay much attention or read my points properly, he berated me saying how I failedRP by saying in the second thread: "So you're being a drug dealer. You offer someone drugs. He refuses. You gun him down."
I've already asked plenty of other people before and they all just said no, no thanks, not interested or threatened to call the cops so I ran. This one dude in particular, as I stated in my thread, instead of saying no, not interested etc, he walked up in my face and swore up and down his mic at me. What on earth does he expect will happen!? How is it failRP if that's how my character is, I don't just kill any random person, this one guy made me kill him by insulting me. The funny thing is right before I killed him, he started to swear and insult someone in the mafia in the middle of the street. So no Doomdude, I did not "Ask him if he wanted drugs, he refused, I killed him.i" I asked him if he wanted drugs, he refused and invaded my personal space and insulted me, THEN I shot him.

Honestly he comes across to me not having the personality to be an admin. He should of known from reading my thread that I was obviously distressed and annoyed, him talking to me the way he did was unprofessional and practically added gasoline onto flames. He should have been calm, decent and understanding instead of calm, rude and sarcastic. If he couldn't be bothered to talk about my points in full and proper, he shouldn't have replied to my thread at all and left it to an admin who would. Of course I'm annoyed, after waiting 24 hours to try this server out with my friend, and after 10 hours of pure epic fun and laughter, I get wrongfully banned and my time was cut short. It's quite understandable if you think about it, I'm seriously addicted to your server, I find it a great new and fun experience and I've even gotten several other friends to try it.
How about you read our rules and think before you act? This claim will not be reviewed or answered before you bring it up to standard.
Name: Kappa Omicron

Time/Date: 10/09/13

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20270864

Name of Administrator: [FL] DoomDude1

Evidence: Thread 01 & Thread 02

Note:
I'm leaving my original thread introduction up since it does have all the information you need even though I'm going to go through them again here, but it also shows you how annoyed I was at around 4:00 am but after a long sleep it's now 3:00 pm so I'm in a better mood and thinking more clearly now obviously.

Thank you and sorry Killjoy for baring with my angry, annoyed nature and instead of replying sarcastically you just told me straight and to the point. Remember it was around 4:00 am when I wrote this so sorry that I missed the template rule thread, I was just in a hurry to get this admin sorted out.

To the point:

If you look at my ]first thread you will see that I did in fact look at the rules before posting and used the template correctly and wrote in a polite respectful manner to all and any admins who happen to see it. His first reply ignored everything I said and told me everything me and my friend do will be considered in character. But if you read (and if he read it properly) you would see that we're new here and we were standing there together and I was letting him punch me. He wasn't running around punching people and running away (like it says not to do in your rules) so when people saw us, they joined in and started punching him, so it turned into a brawl. It states in your rules punching is only allowed in fights and to me that sounds exactly like a fight. Anyway after that he just kept replying in an unhelpful sarcastic manner until I got fed up with it and gave up.

In the second thread, I made great points on how my ban was wrongfully done, even using your rules to support me, and I see several admins going on the thread reading for at least 10-15 minutes, but none replied. Finally one ends up replying and to my surprise it's the same admin who I couldn't stand because of last time. His first sentence is to assume he knows about me and that I watch too much "Breaking Bad" whatever that is, which is showing rudeness and disrespect to me. He then goes on to tell me how a drug dealer should act, so he's basically telling me how I should role play my character, which he shouldn't be able to do, this drug dealer is my character, if someone walks up in his face swearing like a fool at him, he'll pull out whatever weapon he has and kill the person because that's who he is.

As an admin, when he read my thread, he should of been able to tell that I was extremely distressed and annoyed how I sunk in most of my free day from work into a really fun game server I recently found and I only have today left until I return to work, but because of this ban I won't be able to play, so it's really understandable why I'm annoyed, especially since I didn't break any rules since I killed in RP character for an RP reason. But he should of been able to see how annoyed I was and instead of replying by not taking any of my points about the rules into consideration, he ignores them and goes on to assume things about me and tell me how to play as if he were talking to a 5 year old or something (i'm 21) and I don't have time nor patience for that silliness. He practically poured gasoline on a fire when he should of just gotten to the point on why I can or cannot have my ban removed. All my points I made were acceptable which I would quickly like to bring up again on the bottom of this reply. After being rude and disrespectful to me, he then closes my thread, denies my ban remove right and says the reason is for being rude and disrespectful, when he was rude and disrespectful first, I showed plenty of respect in my first thread but he still replied the way he did. I treat everyone with respect but if they reply to me in an unpleasant manner, they start to lose that respect, I still respect all the other admins and will treat them as such of course.

I hope you can see my points now and I hope this reply is acceptable with the template.

Edit: I thought I'd write a short sentence on what I would like done if my admin abuse thread is accepted. I'm not asking for anything drastic to be done to Doomdude1 such as revoke his admin status, that is over the top and too much, I just want my unban request to be lifted since I believe he abused his admin powers by wrongfully denying even though my evidence was okay and also for his method of handling the situation as a respectful understanding admin. Thank you for reading again, I just wanted to quickly add this to make my motive clear on to why I did this because I don't believe I was clear enough. End of edit

Un-ban request evidence

Your name: Kappa Omicron

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:20270864

Banned by: [FL:M] Enzyme

Reason: RDM

Involved: Murdered someone who couldn't just say "no" to weed, but had to walk in my face and curse and insult an armed drug dealer.

Why we should unban you: Because I did nothing wrong and it even says so in the rules that you can kill with RP reason.

After 10 hours of gameplay roleplaying as a Chef (where I died numerous times from armed robbery) and a Police Officer and even a Gun Dealer, I decided to try the wild illegal side by being a Drug Dealer. After playing as a Drug Dealer for a good 30-40 minutes going up to people and asking them in a discreet manner if they wanted to buy some weed, most people always just say "no, no thanks, not interested" etc, and on several occasions some called out to the cops so I had to run and get out of there, it was really fun and exhilarating! But this one guy, a dumb Gun Dealer who didn't have enough money to even make any guns to sell, when I ask him "Hey buddy, wanna buy some weed? $100 per bag" he has the gall to walk in my face and shout "fuck off mate, I don't want none of ya' stupid fu*king weed!"

Me being the dodgey Drug Dealer who doesn't take kindly to someone walking in his face and cursing/insulting him I am, replied "mother fucker!" and gunned him down, then I fled the crime scene but before I could have a chance to escape any cops woh might of been around, I get teleported and banned in the space of 5 seconds.

In your rules it says under "OOC and IC Rules" "3. Don't kill people randomly (RDM), only kill with a RP reason."

I believe my kill fell into this category since I wasn't killing anyone randomly, I was making good business selling weed, then when some cocky foul mouthed fool decides it would be a good idea to talk to a Drug Dealer like dirt, it cost him his life. Thus killing him with RP reason. Now Doomdude1 doesn't seem to think this would happen, so here is some evidence proving otherwise that this is a totally acceptable roleplay reason to kill someone:

In reality, people are very often assaulted and occasionally fatally wounded in incidents such as what happened in-game, especially when it comes to drugs. This clip is from a film called "Rise of the footsoldier" Below is the murder from the film:

It's based on a true story and this particular clip shows three people being murdered in the film due to a disagreement about drugs and because the man in the left rear seats name was tarnished, the case is quite well known and infamous in the UK and it really highlights that what I did in FL that got me banned happens in reality and should be a reason to kill a person.

And here are more sources showing similar such murders involving drug dealers:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23454362

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bed...s-20956569

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/..._revenge_/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTUUUDF_r7I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms2Y35-T-fg

I hope this is more than enough evidence and sources to show you that my ban was wrongfully put on me and denied to be removed and that I killed in a perfectly acceptable RP reason.

Again I am sorry for my attitude yesterday but it was really late at night/early in the morning and I was already upset how I had to wait a further 24 hours to play with my friend on this server for the first time for a wrongful ban but we decided to wait anyway and when we finally played it was really fun and we were having a great time and then I got banned myself for a reason I shouldn't have. It just really upset me y'know because I really was having genuine fun.

Thank you for reading and I hope this is acceptable now.
My ban has ended now so unbanning me is irrelevant but to be honest with you, I still believe I shouldn't have been banned since I didn't randomly kill which was the reason for my ban and the evidence I provided about the drug dealer murders helped support that. So since I can't be unbanned now, I would like the admins (preferably the one who banned me and the one who wrongfully denied my unban) to admit that my ban was indeed wrongfully brought on me. Thank you for reading.
Alright, since you are willing to push the "Happens in real life" argument I will offer you a deal.

I will remove and delete the said ban from your record, but if you die once on our servers, you will be permanently suspended, as in real life when people die they die forever. So just to make it clear for you, no matter what the cause of that may be, you die once, you're gone.
Druglords gun people down for a whole lot more than refusing to buy weed. Street-level weed dealers rarely even carry any weapons, not to mention offering narcotics to random people on the street being the dumbest move any dealer could pull.
I'm already over it, since you took so long to reply and after a week I could hardly care about this game anymore; but I had to quickly check to see if any of you actually bothered to reply yet-- which you did. You guys are a acting like a bunch of dicks anyway so I could hardly care less. You ruin the whole point of "RP" by trying to control every little thing so i'm not going to waste my time on your server anymore. I haven't actually played since you wrongfully banned me.

Anyway I'm gone for good this time, I did try deleting my account on the forums but I guess I can't. Enjoy your life and goodbye
Closed.