Pavilion admin abuse.
Name: Cpt Rambi

Date: 6/09/2013

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:46715967

Name of Administrator: Pavilion

So upon driving into the nexus with my car which I was banned from my car for 6 hours. I had put an un-blacklist request in the forums, pavilion replies. Next thing I do is reply to his reply and he doesn't reply back because he knows i am right. I drove my car into the nexus, then he banned me from my car for 6 hours, he did NOT give me any warning, he did not try and stop the situation and it was like he was just waiting to ban me without warning. I feel like pavilion is abusing since he gives NO warning, he just bans. He should be more like Enzyme who gives people fair warnings and then if they do not comply, he will ban them for a day or so. I would rather have a warning then get banned for a day than not have any warning of my wrongdoing what so ever. I feel that just because they are admins, they think they can lord it over the rest of us and ban us just when they feel like it. The reason I am posting this is because I had NO warning and everyone who was helping me do it didn't even get punished at all. Thanks
Our staff team are not required to give warnings to players, it was your choice to drive your car in the Nexus.
Consider yourself lucky, I would've suspended your access to the servers for your actions. On the other hand, this is not administrative abuse and you have failed to read the required rules for report.
Shame, first administrative abuse thread.

You state multiple times in your post that you'd rather be warned than be banned, you was in fact not banned, you was issued a blacklist from vehicles.

Following that, I watched you ram your car into the doors for at least two to five minutes attempting to get your car inside. I then issued a blacklist. As Narcotic just stated, you're lucky that you was not suspended from the server instead, as it's complete FailRP.

Moving on to your statement that I should give warnings, rather than a blacklist. 80% - 90% of the time, I will issue a warning, and actual allow them to reread the rules, but when people are knowingly breaking the rules, they should expect consequences. What you did was complete FailRP, you was knowingly breaking the rules and received a blacklist because of that.

Let's talk about this statement, ''He did not reply to my unblacklist request because he knew I was right.'' That's not true, so please do not throw around false accusations. The reason I did not reply was because for part of the day, I could not access the forums due to the attack, therefore I decided to wait till it was stable.

Finally, you should read the rules to posting an administrative abuse thread.
I now im kind of 'gegging' into the situation here but for the 20 (i think ) team members who moderate the server. They don't need your crap, they do there job so respect them. In real life people don't drive there cars into buildings ( purposly ). So give them a break and just move on.

(09-08-2013, 12:53 PM)Pavilion Wrote: Shame, first administrative abuse thread.

You state multiple times in your post that you'd rather be warned than be banned, you was in fact not banned, you was issued a blacklist from vehicles.

Following that, I watched you ram your car into the doors for at least two to five minutes attempting to get your car inside. I then issued a blacklist. As Narcotic just stated, you're lucky that you was not suspended from the server instead, as it's complete FailRP.

Moving on to your statement that I should give warnings, rather than a blacklist. 80% - 90% of the time, I will issue a warning, and actual allow them to reread the rules, but when people are knowingly breaking the rules, they should expect consequences. What you did was complete FailRP, you was knowingly breaking the rules and received a blacklist because of that.

Let's talk about this statement, ''He did not reply to my unblacklist request because he knew I was right.'' That's not true, so please do not throw around false accusations. The reason I did not reply was because for part of the day, I could not access the forums due to the attack, therefore I decided to wait till it was stable.

Finally, you should read the rules to posting an administrative abuse thread.

Correction, I did not try to get my car in there for as you said "4 to 5 minutes" I simply said open the doors and tried to drive in. It took me less than 1 minute to try and drive my car into the nexus. You say that you give a warning 90% of the time, so what? All of the times you have blacklisted me, you have not given me warnings, so what am I? that 10% of people you don't like? Please give more details in your replies please?
Uh, where's the abuse?
Suspending you from something which caused you to break a rule or FailRp is your warning.
Closed, no abuse noted.