Beyond Belief 2...
Dr.Noobias wanted the second story from "Beyond Belief" (A TV program) that I found interesting. Remember, both of these stories are true.

Remember Pearl Harbour:

In America, 1941, A teacher called Mr.Griffson was called in, even though he was ill, infact. Mr.Griffson was the head teacher of the school, a few days before there was a fire in the main sports hall. He had his suspisions on who it was, but he had no evidence. So he didn't do anything about it. But, he did still try to find who did it.

Later on, during Lunch time. Mr.Griffson was called to a pavement block in the school, for graffiti that was written on the wall. It read, "Remember Pearl Harbour." and Mr.Griffson walked right up to his suspision with no evidence, called him into his office. And accused him of damaging school property. The boy who was in his office was called Josh, Mr.Griffson always felt he had no fear, no fear of school or who came at him.

He was the school bully. After an hour of yelling at Josh, he still didn't say anything to do with the Graffiti. Mr.Griffson believed, he played by the rules of "The Devil." he got the report book out, and opened it up. Only to find all the pages covered in red ink. "Remember Pearl Harbour." And in the corner of his eye, he saw Josh crack a cocky smile. "Who did this!? Someone is delibrately damaging school property!".

At that point, the deputy head teacher, Mr.Thomson came in, "Sir, you might want to look out your window." Mr.Griffson turned, and opened the blind. To see his car. Covered in Red ink, reading "Remember Pearl Harbour." and he went off, shouting at Josh. Josh took a second of silence, before saying. "How was it me? I was in your office...all along." and cracked another cocky smile. Mr.Griffson had to let him go.

The next week, Pearl Harbour had a surprise attack by the Japenese...
And the Americans bearly won.

But, how did Josh know? Or how did anybody know about the surprise attack that was soon to be taking place at Pearl Harbour. Do you think it was Josh?

Again, these stories are both True. This obviously took place during WWII. Hope you enjoyed this one, which one did you think was better?

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
That one is amazing
(06-28-2011, 04:52 PM)Buddhist Stew Wrote: That one is amazing

Thanks Smile

That is pretty cool... actually scary to a certain degree. Thank you! Cheese
Cool story Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Small Bear
(06-29-2011, 12:08 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: That is pretty cool... actually scary to a certain degree. Thank you! Cheese

Np Wink

It's scary if you watch that on tv. It's here in germany too, called "X Factor- Das Unfassbare" but I think we are talking about the same show Cheese

Really scary these stories Sad
(06-29-2011, 05:54 PM)Visual Wrote: It's scary if you watch that on tv. It's here in germany too, called "X Factor- Das Unfassbare" but I think we are talking about the same show Cheese

Really scary these stories Sad

Haha, it is more scary if you do watch it on TV, mmhm.

Visual, your... German? Cheese
No, actually I am just pretending that I am german.

Sure I am german Cheese