[INACTIVE] Donator Status | Cube's Shop
Hello, people of Fearless as some of you may know I sell Donator Status to people, I have sold it to quite a few people one of the people you can ask, is [FL:RP] Weed Marley, I recently sold Donator Status to him, But anyway here is what I would like in return for me buying you Donator status.

Cash: 345K (If you only have something like 245K, Remember you get 100K when Donator status is on your account)

That is all I would like, If you would like me to purchase it for you, either add me on Steam [FL:RP] Cube or leave a post below.
I'm currently at 200k , i might buy the donator tomorrow or on Saturday
Ill add you on steam. I am willing to negotiate on your terms a price.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
I may be interested, at the moment I have 200k, in the next day or two I may be able to rack up another 50k, then I'll be able to give you 250k plus the hundred from the donation if you're still willing to do the deal then.
Add you
Added
Not selling anymore Donator status this week due to a reserved buyer and purchases earlier the week.
Do you sell it to me? I was first as i belive
Still selling?

I am interested.
/PM
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.