Unban request
Your name: Zappsteve

Your ban ID: 37256

Banned by:Enzyme

Reason:FearRP, got extended. (You get it explained in the text.)

I just got banned today for: Punchwhoring. Running away. General minge.
First i want to explain you the whorepunching thing...
When you equip the keys you have your fists out.I thought because it are keys, they won´t make any damage to anyone... Sorry to anybody i hit. Thinking
Now i want to tell you about the job switching.
I got proppushed while i was driving my firetruck as a fireman. I suddenly got proppushed from anywhere. My firetruck flew on the top of the hospital and i died.
My firetruck disappeared. I didn´t knew that he firetruck is still in the inventory... so i thought if i change the job it will appear again...
And there was the running away thing. Its just so that if i got much speed with my firetuck i cant slow down that fast. and if someone suddenly go over the street im not able to slow down very fast. And when i kill them then i cant i am not able to do much if i were a para medic i could revive him ... I dont really know how to write in the open chat too really... :I

Ps: Why am i getting called a General minge Nervous
What I ment with "running away" was that you ran away on foot. I dragged you to me twice and you stared at me, and then ran away... Do you have an explanation for this aswell?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Ahhh i didnt knew that you ment it like that...
Well i dont know how to write in the open chat so i cant really answer you if ask me something :I
Im sorry if you asked me somthing importent.
Sorry but I don't buy anything of this. This doesn't explain your behaviour at all. This does not explain why you ran away from me twice after i pulled you towards me twice. Surely you've had to understand that I wanted to talk with you, and that I didn't want you to run away?
Sincerely, Enzyme
I thought you wanted to propkill me.
(09-11-2013, 06:13 PM)Zappsteve Wrote: I thought you wanted to propkill me.

Well that is the first time I've ever heard that reason.

So me floating in air, while having the ability to grab you did not trigger any thoughts about me being a moderator?
Keep in mind that lying in an unbanrequest can lead into punishment, and I'm REALLY not buying that one.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(09-11-2013, 08:24 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 06:13 PM)Zappsteve Wrote: I thought you wanted to propkill me.

Well that is the first time I've ever heard that reason.

So me floating in air, while having the ability to grab you did not trigger any thoughts about me being a moderator?
Keep in mind that lying in an unbanrequest can lead into punishment, and I'm REALLY not buying that one.

Denied for the reason stated above. Do understand lying can bump your punishment.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub