Unban request Rawwzkii
Your name: Rawwzkii

Your ban ID:37305

Banned by: Narc

Reason: FearRP, got extended. (Will explain later on why)

Involved: Narc was clearly involved, so was [FL:RP] Godbur, Anonymous# and [=+=]Harrison (Godbur said he quit for some time, so pretty sure he wont respond)

Why we should unban you: Well, I think it got banned on a really lame excuse. We were 2 sru's and 2 cop's (I was one of the cops) We got a call over the radio that he was hostage (Found out later on it was the president who wrote it) So we went to the radio tower where he was held hostage. We cleared the citizen and so on and sat down trying to make a deal with them, meanwhile someone placed a breach on the door. (No one shot it.) Then someone yelled "You have 2 minutes to get out otherwise we will use force" Then 2 people ran out and started shooting at us, we manged to kill them, then Narc came and took us up to the roof to talk. (He says he watched the whole thing from invisible mode or something) We talked a bit, and I asked what I should do about that someone placed a breach on the door and yelled that they have 2 minutes to release him. Didn't get a clear answer on that. But well, we kept talking, then he said to me: "Don't you understand anything?" Then I wrote back: " Alright, then don't be mad if I talk back." Then he said something which I thought was some bullshit, then I said: "Don't you understand anything?" "Its amazing" Then he didn't want to talk anymore and banned me along with the others but extended my ban with 24 hours.
Right before he banned me I said: "Alright, you clearly want to ban me, so lets just talk first, if I can't explain this you can ban me as you planned and I wont protest about it." But nah, he didn't want to talk no more and banned me right away. I think it's because he wasn't not that solid in the case.

I'd like some other admins opinion on this as well.
You're telling half the story. You left out the part of you intentionally pulling an attitude, spamming the chat and not wanting to co-operate, just appeared as if you main objective was to piss me off.

The first shot was taken on your side, you were involved, therefore also punished. You broke the rules, simply.
(09-11-2013, 08:48 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You're telling half the story. You left out the part of you intentionally pulling an attitude, spamming the chat and not wanting to co-operate, just appeared as if you main objective was to piss me off.

The first shot was taken on your side, you were involved, therefore also punished. You broke the rules, simply.

Pulling an attitude? I tried to make our conversation peaceful, when Godbro started writing with caps I even told him not to. But true, I might have gotten a negative attitude after you said: "You don't understand anything" I tried to co-operate as much as possible, but seemed like you didn't want to hear me, therefor I wrote the same thing multiplier times (No, I did not copy then paste it)
In real life, if someone is held hostage, then if the people who are holding him hostage say: "Leave or we kill him" the cops surely wouldn't just leave the area totally. They would probably back up a bit, but surely, they wouldn't leave the area completely. Just as we did, we were sitting just next to the door, then they said: "Leave or we kill him" Then we felt back.
I'd like to get answers on how it can be my fault that someone put a breach on the door and says: "Let him go or we use force"
If there is a reasonable explanation, then I won't make the same mistake again. What should I've done in this case differently?
A player who has 500+ hours and 10+ RP points should surely know that taking part in active rule breaking is wrong. The rules clearly state that government officials do not run in and start blazing guns in a hostage situation, which was what you did.
(09-12-2013, 02:46 PM)Narcotic Wrote: A player who has 500+ hours and 10+ RP points should surely know that taking part in active rule breaking is wrong. The rules clearly state that government officials do not run in and start blazing guns in a hostage situation, which was what you did.

I didn't take part of rule breaking imo. He placed the breach and yelled "get out or we will use force", but we didn't use force or shoot the breach. Instead we felt back and tried to make a deal. (As the police/task force would do irl)
We didn't run in a start firing. As I said above, we tried to make a deal (Also told you ingame) but then 2 guys ran out with guns and started firing at us. So true, I shot them, or at least I shot at them.
FearRP was broken, you were one of the people going in with the SRU at first, therefore you were a part of active rule breaking.

Appeal denied.