Misunderstanding of a Moderator
Name: iLikeCats379

Time/Date: 1:18

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71717297

Name of Administrator: (Moderator) Enzyme

Evidence: You would have to check the logs as i was banned before he told me i was getting banned. I can and will summarise the situation. Basically i went security guard to guard the shop. ( i was not hired to do so ) but in the fn+f1 character selection it does NOT state you need to be hired. I was tranquillised in the back ( there was two people involved ) Harrison ( STEAM_0:1:55461702 ) ( who i believe tranquillised me ) and assassins ( . One of them tranquillised by one of them and then 30 seconds later i get up and take 3 shots at a metal shelf hitting no-one because i was annoyed at the fact i was tranquillised for being asked to leave once. Then assassins calls an admin to the scene. Enzyme explains how i failed RP but its the fact that in the character selection it does NOT state that you need to be ' hired '. So i really do think he has not understood the situation. How did i fail RP if i before hand was tranquillised. I am not asking for an unban i am asking for a bit of justice to go towards me, because to me this seems totally unfair. For me to be banned for fail RP oh ye because me getting tranquillised is fine in his eyes. i have had around 20 hours on the server and i have read up on the rules and i hope you come to some sort of agreement that this is totally unfair.

Yours sincerely
iLikeCats379

My question is.. if you think the ban is not correct.. then why not make unbanrequest? Anyways..
As far as I understood the situation from listening to both of you:

You ran armed into a store (without being hired) and you were asked to exit as you were armed. You refused and started shooting the computers in the store (ruining a passive RP) and you got tranqed.
It's common sence that you have to be hired, as security IRL doesn't just run into people's shops while armed and just stands there and starts shooting.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Read rules for posting, make unban request.
Not an abuse case.