I'm done with this server
I think its pretty pointless posting goodbye thread when you know other people will start complaining and with it you can start rage. It will just make people laugh at you.

OT: Goodbye, i wish you best luck in the future Smile.
If you wish to return I suggest you take a good look at the rules. If not, Goodbye.
Regards,
aviator
I was there as part of police after you got raided. You then started screaming too me because i didn't do anything about the raiders. I explained to you why you got raided, and even how it's not allowed to be basing and contrawhoring in the offices, and you still post a thread about this? Well. Good luck, have fun. Goodbye.
(09-09-2013, 08:16 PM)cookie0810 Wrote: Ok well I'm have now finished playing on this server which is due to Admin Abuse everywhere!

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's SuperMinge coming to grief!
I'm not a liar if I say that, despite the staff and I having a different view upon certain things, the staff is in no way abusive. You probably got banned for breaking the rules, if it's an unfair ban that calls for an unban request and in no way justifies you calling the Fearless staff abusive. They're doing an absolutely amazing job, take into consideration the small amount of staff members that's left.
No one is stopping you from leaving, so if you feel that any action taken on you by staff is abuse, please leave because no-one wants to smear your buttocks with butthurt-cream, having to listen to a barrage of complaining about others whilst lacking the balls to selfreflect.
(09-09-2013, 08:16 PM)cookie0810 Wrote: So today my friends and I had set up a rather lovely office with our contraband in, which could not be heard by anyone because they nearest they could get to it is by our door which has a keypad and the contraband could not be heard from there.

Aha, a lovely office with contraband in it? That sounds like legitimate RP indeed, don't you think? Before you and your deluded mind even think of answering that question; the correct answer is no and I really doubt the raid was random, considering the admins are veteran RPers who have been chosen carefully to set an example for the community. I wonder, do you realize that you can hear contraband from a pretty great distance? I myself have a Roccat Kave headset and on most occasions I can hear contraband from a rather great distance, I doubt that you even tested if you could hear it.
(09-09-2013, 08:16 PM)cookie0810 Wrote: So I was in my office collecting my contraband when suddenly 3 admins run, take me hostage and destroy everyone's Contraband. Now this is where the problem starts which is because their raid was completely and utterly random because we were protecting the President which means that we were a higher rank than them because they were not SRU. When I Addressed this to them they said that there was contraband in the office which meant it was not a random raid but they could not hear the contra where the door with the keypad is -_-. Therefore it was a random raid and they then kicked me for Fear RP.
So, their raid was random because you were protecting the president? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the second you're hired to protect the president, in RP that makes you a government employee thus making it so that it's against the rules to have a contraband farm. It's complete and utter fail RP which could have even resulted in a ban.
You also state that the contraband was in the office, other's comments along with your own imply that you were basing in the Office Building which is against the rules, too.
Base Rules # Wrote:All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.

At this point, it's clear that you've:
• Failed to read and play accordingly to the server rules.
• Failed to RP your job accordingly to Fearless' ruleset.
• Failed to reflect upon your own actions and attitude.
• Failed to provide evidence of any sort, except your own statements which are biased to the max.
(09-09-2013, 08:16 PM)cookie0810 Wrote: I then decided that these admins are supposed to make the game a better place for everyone but they just ruin it for everyone by abusing their powers so I'm done with this server.
Perhaps if you'd read the rules and abide by them, you could have fun without them having to ban, blacklist or kick you. The admins do (try to) make the game a better place for everyone who abides by the rules, clearly you're not one of them.

(09-09-2013, 08:16 PM)cookie0810 Wrote: I used to love playing which you can probably tell by the fact that I have donated.

Please direct me to the page where it says that donating grants you immunity for server rules. Oh right, there isn't any. By the way, if you loved playing here so much, you should have bothered reading up on the rules and perhaps have your dad kick the kid out of you, you immature, selfish, conceited minge.

(09-09-2013, 08:16 PM)cookie0810 Wrote: So there we are, goodbye everyone I hope you have fun having the game ruined by the Admins Skeptical

Goodbye, I hope you have fun trying to grow up to one day perhaps fit into a mature society.

(09-09-2013, 08:16 PM)cookie0810 Wrote: P.S: the admins are Narcotic, Pavilion, Enzyme.

P.S. the butthurt minges are: You
The following 10 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • DoomDude1, Wood, Astroo, LoneWolf, NotSep, Nuka, Adamantite, Disabled Angel, Hungames, York
We have rules that are supposed to be followed. If you choose to be so ignorant about rules, thus violating them, we choose to ban you. Either you learn by your mistakes, or leave. We don't really care.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • D0ctor
Goodbye.
Goodbye cookie. I never met you in-game, but in my opinion, you sound butthurt.

P.S: If you scroll down the Fearless Homepage and click on 'Admin Abuse' threads you should see a long list of failed attempts of people to get the admin punished. So many other players have claimed that the admin was abusing when really, it was just that they failed to read the rules and were angry about it.
You were angry at the admins, sure. But don't blame it all on them even though it was your fault you couldn't be bothered to read the rules. If you want to leave the server because you don't like the admins, then get the fuck out already. I used to be like you, always blaming the admins for everything. In my first few hours I propflipped a car over and when I got banned I tried to post a admin abuse thread. Learn from your mistakes and don't blame everyone else. And you're most likely going to come back to the server a day because you realised you were wrong anyway. I hope you either learn from your mistake or fucking don't come back.

Anyway, seeya
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
The following 1 user Likes Astroo's post:
  • NotSep
See you 'round, dude.
You are like 90% of the people on fearless who fail to read the rules.

You donate and think you are invincible,

You break rules on a regular basis,

You ruin other people's good times,

And when you finally get banned, you call admin abuse.

Goodbye.
The following 2 users Like LoneWolf's post:
  • yarrrs, Glade
Guys do what Enzyme says and 'share the love' theres no need for all this fighting. Just relax bust some tunes and chill, simples.